5/8/11
I met Renae LaChance at my favorite spot in Kitten Cove's Sandbox. I was in my first 24 hours of my rebirth (for why I do not look like a noob see "About Me"). She fell for the old noob trick…How do these poseballs work? I really enjoyed getting that close to her and knew that was the case from the first moment I laid eyes on her avi. We had instant chemistry. Really we did chat for a long while and I realized she was kindred. I noticed after I took this picture that I wanted to ditch that stupid hair, she has the better picture of us.
5/9/11
Doing yoga at Chateau Renae, not only is she sexy, but she is healthy and goofy (note the PJs). I am thoroughly charmed. This is not suggesting that we spent the night doing other forms of yoga, we were just trying out the more innocent poses on her furniture. Loads of fun!
Cannot wait to meet her partner. This should be interesting. I have never been in a triad that was fully approved, and the unapproved ones only ended in tears and frustration. Maybe SL will give us the time and space to drag this out long enough to create something healthy. Open relationships are lots of work and digital distance will let this thing flourish as I know it can. I have wanted to be the third wheel for a long time and I am thoroughly stoked that I am getting this chance.
5/10/11
In one of those weird couple things Belle insisted that we meet at the Kitten Cove and I was more than willing. Weird in the way of she wanted to meet me in the same place and semi-recreate that chance meeting of Renae. I really had no idea that SL had such an interesting puzzle for me to solve. It is the clothes, the objects the places and the relationships that can form. We hung out here for a while and she was warm and welcoming to me right away, I have no idea what Renae said about me but I obviously passed the test. We even had the same penchant for wearing multiple hairs at one time. Maybe we all three were just meant to be…well at least we were all meant to have big hair!
5/11/11
Feeling like my avis persona is taking shape, but I am not really ready to reveal it at the moment. She has big things planned though!
Hung out at the Chateau Renae with the girls for quite a while, it was a nice Sunday morning. Renae and I had gone out after I met Belle, and she had to go to work.
Looking for some dances and I found this. I felt he matched my outfit, don't ya think? I want to be a dancer traditional and neo-burlesque watch out! Here comes Blaze DeVivre! Well you got a little time to adjust, I have a lot to learn before I will embarrass myself on stage.
Spent a big day shopping and headed to the Cove to unpack. Being stared down by the eye at Kitten Cove…it is so sweet and pathetic you cannot help but love it.
5/8/11
The New Chateau Renae. Glad was I was around to help her warm the place. Belle's schedule is hard on a relationship. Spacious and lots of floor space for us to practice dances! She is kind of wanting to come along on the Burlesque path, but has been wavering lately. We will see how it turns out.
5/11/11
Spent the day finding other Burlesque-hosting sims, but all I found was this octopus that matches my skirt. No really, I found other cool places like The Carrington. Might want to rent an apartment at the Hawksmoor. Just wondering how in-depth one would have to role-play the 20's to live there. Do not think I can afford the rent and buying all the furniture in that time period.
5/13/11
Found Regent's Park in Mainland London and rode the rides. Seem a little cross-legged to be riding a ride that flips me upside down. Hung out for a little while at Madame Lala's, Renae sent me there for the free Applause gestures.
5/15/11
Got to go on a date with Belle. It was fun, I can tell that we share a good chemistry on top of a lot of the same interests. She introduced me to Circus Noir and I love it! It is like one of my dreams, like "Something Wicked This Way Comes" but less threatening or maybe more if you take into account the creepy clowns hangin around. But being here with Belle was just romantic. Have to be careful not to play favorites. They just both have such different appeals to me.
5/20/11
Now it is Renae's time and I am trying out this new hair…ended up not being very fond of it, but oh well. Not really sure where we went. I tried to find it again and could not. It was a fabulously romantic lesbian spot. Couples dance balls and several poles and a magnificently loaded female dance ball. She did some amazing moves for me and I thought I would die. Do not know how we ended up staying there so long.
The date on these pictures is the same…but I really thought it was the next day, guess we were up late ;-}.
It looks like we were fighting but it was one of those times when one of us had to wait around while the other fixed rezzing problems. She snuck in and was watching me for a little while before I noticed and took this picture.
5/22/11
Renae finally wrangled us all to the Chateau in Bear Valley for some quality Amazon time. She did a fantastic job on the redecor. Love the hot tub. The creativity of SL folk never ceases to amaze me.
The next time we are all together I hope that we could make it to a beach. I just love looking at them in their bikinis. \m/Rock ON! \m/ I never thought that taking a break from boys would be so fruitful. I do love the boys, but sometimes a girl just needs a little something different.
5/28/11
Renae caught me the moment I rezzed in and dragged me out on The Supernatural Hunt…I am so glad that I could keep up with her. It is official...I am addicted to hunting, big time! I love the exploring new stores and I have bought some great stuff, gathered some other really awesome freebies, and joined a ton of groups for cool shops. I heard something about a limit on the number of groups one can belong to, I guess I will figure it out when I get there.
5/31/11
Inspired by this first hunt I decided to try the Macabre Hunt. I love Poe and dark stuff, though I am not really a gore-y gal. I have a line…some types of energy does not need to be expressed, too often it seems like people just push that line because it is there or their deep fascination with expressing the darkness is attached to some deep trauma or a mis-fold in their gray matter. So to each their own at least they have SL to express it without harming others. I say this because I really got some stuff that I will never bring out of its special folder, like many different types of open wounds, and then there is some other stuff that I do not want to take off, like the Annabelle Lee tattoo. I also spent a lot of time posing for pix in a few of the shops.
Been to busy hunting I have not changed my clothes in a couple of days, they are beginning to smell (insert Stink Lines here).














No comments:
Post a Comment