Thursday, June 30, 2011

June - A Fabulous New Home & Other Fun

    6/5/11
    Two Girls
    + new clothes
    + new hair
    + radio
    + dance HUD
    =============
    Party at the Chateau Renae! 
    Sometimes the simplest times are the best times!
    After Renae logged off for the night  I went to the Southside Pub.  Curti5 Rexen was rezzing all his best Dr. Who stuff based on a comment I made about how his tux made him look like he should be he the new Doctor.  Then out came a sonic screwdriver and the next thing you know there were Daleks battling on the dance floor and K-9 even made an appearance.  Slappy Dooby made the Doctor's scarf look better than it ever has!  These people have my heart!
    6/9/11
    Met up with Belle on the Superhero Hunt…like I said I am addicted!  Finished the Supernatural and Macabre and it is on to the next….
     
    We both cracked up because we were wearing the same freebie hair, I guess I will put it away since it seems to be her fave, did not think she would catch me wearing it…tee hee hee…I just wanted something that was a little lower in the prim department than the fabulous new ones I bought.  Maybe we should play the Wonder Twins Card!  Nah, neither of are really into matching.
    6/18/11
    Date night with Belle, a little Guerilla Burlesque and a lot of dancing.  Idle Rogue is really fun and I love the people there.  I am supposed to be getting  into one of their flats at the New Resident's Village, but things are taking a while since the building manager's account got sucked into the SL Never-Never land.  I am really hoping to have a place to call my own soon, even if it is only for 5 weeks.  The importance of having a place really hit me (literally) the other night when I got pushed off a cliff at Kitten Cove by a young Russian boy who thought it was amusing...ergggg.  I am trying to talk Belle into going in on a place with me since Renae is Queen of the Chateau.  Not wanting to create 
    any divisions, just trying to make it affordable.
     
    After tearing it up on the dance floor for a while we went in search of an after-after party at a strip club.  We realized quickly that we were really the most interesting and sexy avis there, but we danced for a while then went back to the Chateau.
    6/21/11
    Spent the last couple of days in a Burlesque Boot Camp at the Naughty Box, taught by Vivienne DuFaux.  She is awesome.  I learned so much.  Her vision for her club is to have a more traditional club with period music and costumes.  It got my brain wheels turning and I am thinking along that track too.  In the times I was not in class I went shopping  from the list that she gave us, researched music and clothing.  I was having a blast with that and spent almost all my meager L$ fund when I got a notecard from Knowledge Tomorrow who had a lead on a place at Maldo that I could rent.  I passed it along to Belle and Renae and they fronted me the funds.  They very generously offered to cover it for me if Belle could be on the land group so she could rez stuff there too.  I was wondering why she did not just take it, but then I realized that they were just trying to make me a "kept" woman. I do not mind, they are awesome, and this is a fun relationship that balances nicely since they can usually have a buddy inworld since they have such dramatically different RL schedules and computer access.
    The view from the Cliff House at Maldo.  I am getting the best of both worlds, this is a modern house and down below there is a Victorian/Steam Playground being rezzed by Harry as we speak.  The sim is owned by Dave Koi, an artist and all-around nice guy.  He has several rental units on the land, hopefully I will get some neighbors in the near future.
    6/22/11
    I snuck into the Chateau in Bear Valley to give Renae some inspirational wall décor to thank her for setting me up in my new digs.  While I was there I just had to soak in the hot tub, that is one thing I do not have at Maldo...yet... ;-).
    Going to hang with Belle later, maybe we will just decorate the new Cliff House…I definitely owe her a big thanks too.
    6/24/11
    My Housewarming Party!  This is a very exciting night for me I am in love with my space and thrilled to be having a place of my own where I can begin practicing for what I hope to be my SL career. 
    It was fun hanging with Belle and Renae in the new space.  It is really amazing.  Renae hit the champagne bucket a little hard, but I will let her tell you about that. *Smirk*
    I found out that they are sponsoring me for this first month until I get RL finances straight so that they can have a place for their primary relationship.  I really respect that.    Who knows what will happen in a month anyway. Can the good times last?
    Getting this place has gotten Belle all jazzed about getting a skybox.  Renae dragged us to the RezUnit store so that she could show us the Steam one, and we had some fun rezzing all of the units and taking pictures in our faves.  Here were my best shots….
    ...The Camping RezUnit
    The Steam one….
    All-in-all a great evening, but it did not end there.  Belle had to deal with RL and left Renae to hang with me.  No complaints here!
    6/25/11  
    Got the girls together though it started with a date with Renae, she is drinking a lot of champagne.  Went to Idle Rogue, right at the end of the last act, then tried my new dances on the dance floor afterward.  On to Lesbian Paradise where we went to the cuddle spot then back to the dance floor.  Renae is talking about getting job there.  She really wants to be in a woman-oriented venue, she has had the last of her bi-ness discouraged by jerks lately.
    Then we went back to the Cliff House and the landlord/manager came by, damn Aussies, Renae and I were just getting down to it and he interrupted things.  But at least I got some questions answered and he fixed some things.  Renae got out of bed, we were making out fully clothes and started drinking again, then at 3:45 in the AM she decided that we should go out again. Aussies kind of have awkward hours. They are active when the rest of us are in winding down mode, but they are also the ones I spend the most time with since I am getting inworld late in the evening SL time is very close to my time.
     
    Dancing at Lesbian Paradise. I do love those Itan Dance Balls!
    <3 A Heart-to-Heart Chat in Cuddle Cove at LP <3
    Things are good!
    6/25/11
     
    I just could not stay away… I found "three girls kissing" poseballs and I could not wait to show them, luckily they both were around.  Renae has those pix, mine sucked,  I just have this awesome after shot…then I left them to their date night.
    6/26/11
    It is that time again on another night...3 am that is...Oh man where all did we go and with whom?
    Started out with Renae at Ellie's Burlesque Factory, short show.  Met up with both of them at the Cliff House then Belle went with me to the New Resident's Party at Rogue and saw some Tusko with me before she went off to the Silk Road.  I guarded the prize chairs at irrISIStible for all three of us, and they came and went.  Renae and I bought hair there. Then we hung out at the Chateau for a little while….insert group photos here…but there are not any.  Then Belle left again, she has a big hunt to finish in the next few days.
    6/27/11
    Belle IMed me to join her for some couple's meditation along the Silk Road.  I joined her for a little while and got a few treasures.
    6/29/11
    I also joined her on the last day of the hunt and got to hang with this adorable little dragon.  When she hit her last spot I invited her over for a glass of champagne to celebrate.  Cannot wait to figure how to pose with more expression on my face, it has to be possible, everything else is.
    Have I mentioned how much  I love my new house???
    I am also growing very fond of Belle and Renae.  These triads are often unstable, and though I am a bit of a  flake at times, having two girls might just be the thing I need to mend my ways.  I have a feeling that with the lag of living this in SL we can make it last a while.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger you are upsetting me by not putting spaces when I hit return.

    ReplyDelete