Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Unpacking, A StumpWarming, Unpacking, & the Rise and Fall of H.A.


     8/9/11
     Getting serious about unpacking…hold on tight...this is going to take a while.
    Not sure if I will ever have a place for this and not really sure what it is supposed to do... 0.o... but it is pretty.  Wish I had land to put stuff like this on.
    Exhausted unpackers kicking it at the Cliff House.  The pre-Party Nap!  The assignment while we were here was to come up with a new FairyFit to wear to the StumpWarming, and then show up there wearing it.  We devised this ploy to keep Belle inworld as long as possible, since we have not seen her here for quite a while.  Renae was ok with sharing her which was nice considering she is not seeing her in RL either.  It is always fun to hang out with them both.
    8/10/11
    The StumpWarming at Renae's Oaken Oasis!  That girl had to move again, I think she just needs to have occasions to make sure that we come inworld and hang with her.  Femmes are kind of like that sometimes, i.e. high maintenance.   I should know ;-}.
    The place is pretty awesome, and the sim is not too bad considering there are soooo many homes crammed into it.  But she has a way of carving out a little bit of  paradise, no matter what theme she is working with.
    8/11/11
    Back to work, un pack Skull and Bones, did this whole hunt beginning to end.  It was good.  I like the piratey stuff I scored.  Thinking of putting some of the best in the Cliff House.  We will see…there is nothing I would want Belle to remove from the current décor, except the bed.  I still do not think I go a better one though, which is a bummer. 
    This might have been a find from Treasures of the Deep, I would pick up stuff when I came across it though I was not officially on the hunt.  I do want to do an underwater one though…sometime.
    8/14/11
    OK so I got to the I <3 the 80's Hunt.  Fun clothes, though some of it is not that 80's.  The best is the Tracks Record Store!  I did not fully unpack it since I do not want it to fall apart before I have a place for it.  Progress on unpacking slowed since I stopped to make an outfit, or three.  The goldfish couch must be from "This One Time At the Fair" Hunt. 
    8/15/11
    It is like an extension of the 80's hunt...The Rocky Horror Hunt was awesome, wish I would have time for the whole thing, got the costumes and I stumbled across many props during other searches.  The Columbia outfit makes me the happiest.  There were shoes but they were irreparably wonky so I do not know what to do with them, should have other red pumps to wear.
    8/16/11
    First meeting of Hunter's Anonymous and some unpacking in the Cliff House.  Since no one was on the sim I took advantage of using a bunch of prims to make a point.  "I have too much stuff."  But the point was lost on me and Renae was way too patient watching me go through all these boxes.  She is a saint.  The more we drank and talked about the pros and cons of hunting, we decided that Hunter's Anonymous (aka HA), was a joke as in HAHAHAHAHA.  But we did agree to engage in some social behaviors outside of the Amazons, if we have to, thinking that it might slow us down from our obsession.
    8/17/11
     A morning on the Kitten Cove Flats and the last stretch of unpacking.  It felt real good to clean out my main inventory, but my clothes folder is an utter disaster area.
    Really just an excuse to show off this outfit and one of the Bond Girl poses (Renae bought the pose pack for me, she rocks my world!)
    I am the proud owner of a travel trailer, about 8 motorcycles and a couple of trikes, I am so stoked.  Need some open road to take them out on now.  Would also love to take all my stuff and make a biker pirate bar.
    Fishing is not hunting, and I want to do it, been debating investing in a better pole.  Got a few more critters for my future tank.  Fish are about the only animal I want to keep in SL.  I cannot imagine shelling out L$ for horses, I am sure they are expensive, just like in RL. 
    A little break on the new Strawberry Tree in the Kitten Cove.  Just long enough to think "What hunts are going on that I might be missing right now??"  "Did we retract our agreement to not hunt until Sept.?"  I decided I have to do the Corset Lust Hunt in hopes that I will finally get around to starting my Burlesque career.  Further research revealed that Belle needs to do the Deavasted Mansion Hunt and Renae needs to do the Wonderland Hunt.  I IM'ed them with their assignments, they are going to kill me or kiss me, the hunts are perfect for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment