Friday, October 14, 2011

Belle's Box, Blurple Rain, and dancing my cares away...

    9/1/11
    Partied at the Idle Rogue for the Post Apocalypse.  Lots of flamage, Mad Max style cars, and one amazing "Angel" that looked a bit like a mummy.   Had a real fun evening, needed that on that particular night, dancing, chatting and good tunes.
    9/2/11
    Chore Day at the Maldo House: Setting up my closet.
    I bought the CTS Wardrobe HUD a while back and kind of used it, but I took a day to just log all the outfits I have.  I also cleared out some things so that I could actually have the closet in my bedroom.  Wow that was a bigger project than I thought it would be!  Eighty Outfits later, I have a hefty wardrobe, but it pales in comparison to the potentials that are in my inventory.  To me that is very exciting! I can do just about any theme.
    Setting up Belle's Box
    So Belle got her skybox platform in the airspace over Maldo.  She is so excited about the potentials.  I am thrilled that she will be in Maldo with me and free to do her own thing.  I can tell she will want to be a builder someday.   I threw an Air Mattress in her Grecian pool. Needed a lo-brow to keep things in perspective, and it has cuddles, so who would complain?
    9/3/11
     
    Belle has been working hard on the new place.  Renae and I had snuck in at different times and added some goodies from our inventories, but mostly we have been staying out of her way.  Tonight she asked me to entertain Renae, and of course I obliged her!  We went to Guerilla Burlesque and after the show it was "Dancing with Diawa" and they put down 30 dance balls and almost all of them filled at one point.  It was so awesome to dance synchronized with that many people.  Cracked up when I noticed she had almost the same shot in her blog…that was a fun night!
    9/5/11
    Belle was finally ready to have us over. So we toured the finished house and then hung out on the rooftop garden.  We all had some good things that is making the space fabulous.  Had to spend some time soothing Renae, she is having a lot of stress lately.  Three is great but it takes a lot of work, and it is not for the faint of heart.  This is definitely a better arrangement than anything I have ever tried to negotiate in the past.  We all know that the cyber-distance makes things less urgent and gives time for perspective.
    Talking it through later with Belle lounging by the fireplace in her new house.  Renae is taking off for a while and I am having a big project at work, she says she will miss us, but a break from our energy would probably be good….
    9/24/11
    Renae and I divided and conquered the Twisted Hunt.  Neither one of  us wanted to do the whole 200 stores, especially after the first few that we did together, drove us crazy.  This is not known as the hardest hunt in SL for no reason…phew!  So I polished off 1-50, she got 51-100, and so on.  It was a great plan, if I may say so myself.  I was very pleased with my Twisted Huntfit that includes a "Amnesia" tattoo, blurple hair, and Cyber-Jammer Skates in black and violet.  I skated the hunt!  My RL self is very pleased.  Good practice if I ever hear of SLRD actually happening again.
    TWISTED!  Yes!
    Taking a Factory Break on Viva La Glam. Drink champagne and watch beautiful women, a perfect blurple free evening (as long as I was not looking at myself).   I think Renae traded in her Random Smiler for a Random Smirker.
    9/26/11
    Thrashing Belle's New house!  She had to rezz a new one since she forgot her old one was unlinked when she derezzed it.  Harry was cleaning the skies and she took her stuff down and whoops…a very tall house in a bunch of "objects" and no copy.  Luckily she had just come off the Steam5 Hunt and had this great new place.
    Pretty much the moment I finished the Twisted Hunt I changed clothes and started a new one.   One evening while taking a break from the  Stalker Trailer Trash Hunt, I went to Belle's and threw one betta fish that sports a whopping 22 prims into her enormous fish tank. *mischievous grin here* 
    Loved the Trailer Trash Hunt, it not only was short and sweet (i.e. no fake trailers or boxes in walls, floors or within other boxes) but the prizes are hilarious.  Will talk to Curti5 about a trailer Park theme for one night at the Rogue.  Cannot wait to unpack this one and put a few outfits together.
    9/30/11
    We did it and to celebrate!  Renae and I went out to the newly remodeled Guerilla Burlesque Theater on Idle Rogue in our new Unseelie gear.  I love being a satyr/faun, it is my sign, Sag is where it is at! 
    After show dancing with Renae.  We were celebrating our victory over the blurple boxes from HELL!  In reality we only did half - two-thirds of the hunt. Splitting it so that we did not have the same prizes, but we also sent each other to stores that were worth it for us both to have the stuff.  The temptation to show up wearing the same thing is just too great, since we have such similar tastes in Fae-ware. 

No comments:

Post a Comment