Friday, October 14, 2011

A "Busy" Weekend

    10/2/11
    Started with the end of the last post and on to this one...
    Pre-Party at The Cliff House!  Finally got Belle to go out for an evening of fun and frolic.  She has been a bit serious about the new house, the Steam Hunt and all that RL stuff. 
    Date night with Renae just last night, busy weekend. *Grin Broadly*  Luckily due to the fact that Belle and Renae have opposite work schedules and travel interference, there is usually one of them around who wants company and I am more than happy to be in good company.  We were celebrating her finishing of the Steam 5 hunt, and I picked up a few tings off of it, but mostly just wearing Rag Dollz and Black Opal stuff that was in my wardrobe.  Have not really unpacked or sorted things yet.
    Then we went dancing at the Southside Church.  Really wish that Ellie's Girls performed later.  Neither or I can justify coming inworld at that hour.  It bums me out since I  would love to perform there one day.  There is something that makes me want to dance with that group particularly.  
    We danced for a while before slipping out the back door quietly. 
    It was on to hear live music at Idle Rogue.   Chryblnd's 3rd RezzDay party was a day on music.  Many bands back to back.  That was pretty cool!  Belle and I danced for a long time, and I am embarassed that I  did not notice who was the first band, I liked them, but I was too busy chatting with Belle and others to really notice, I blame it on the beer.
    When Tusko did a cover of "Bad Things" (True Blood theme) it prompted us to sneak off into the night to do some bad things...
    One of which was getting lodged in the floor :-)
    That reoccurring problem I have…ending up in floors just like showing up  in dressing rooms with my leg glued to my face.
    Not bad at all, yeah, nothing to see here, just cuddling, *cough, cough* and waiting for Renae to get here.
    Renae joined us after work, it was good to have us all together after spending some quality time with Belle, we had not hung out as much as Renae and I have.  Everything must be equal and negotiated in order to maintain the balances.  This is work, but really fun work!
    Discussions about Life, The Universe, and Everything while watching the fish swim.
    While they caught up for a moment or two, I went out and threw down the old  3 girl kiss poseballs for a celebratory make out session to seal the deal on the new Skybox Warming!  The Chateau Amazons Ride again!



No comments:

Post a Comment