Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trains, Cars & a TARDIS



    2/25/12

    A big day with Ender in-world and in RL.  He helped me with the Hollywood Walk of Fame Hunt.  A little glamour-less urban decay. 


    Then we logged out for a little while and met for lunch in RL.  Then he had to do errands and I needed to take care of some critters.  Later that afternoon after an outfit change, and we were out in-world again.


    We tried out Male Dances at Henmations.  Well I tried out a million other dances. Just wish I had a fat pocket full of lindens.

    We did a little research on trains for Belle.  I was thinking I would buy her one if I could find a good one cheap enough.  But, alas that was not in the cards. So we ended up playing around, a lot. I wanted to ride a train, but I have not really figured it out yet, or at least riding more than a tram.  So he drove me around in this car, well, not really, it does not move.



    And we pretended to drive this gorgeous model, not me, of course, but the train.


    We "drove" a modern bullet train around the store's sim.  


    Then later that evening, to both of our delights, Renae was inworld and wanted to go to the Factory for a show.


    The best number, by far, was Slappy Doobie's…Of course we are all Dr. Who fans.  How could we not love The Doctor?


    Then Renae and I went to the Southside Church, and Ender was loosed onto the grid again.  I do worry about that boy getting into trouble.  Trouble is available here in spades, especially for a gay boy.  I kept track of him in IMs, as promised to his man.  But I am not too worried about us though, we went to church, confessed our sins and all will be forgiven.


    And then to Heaven (or Hell if the Fundamentalists' have their way) Lesbian Paradise to be amongst the girls and bois.  Renae loves it here, but I have become a bit disenchanted.  Too many noisy gestures, even with the sound turned off.  I personally would love to chat with others, and not just multi-line HOOOOOOOOOO! all night long.  But the tunes are decent, better than Greek Gold, where they tend to play lots of male rappers.  When I am with women I want to listen to women's music, Lesbian Paradise DJs tend to get that.


    Ender wanted to hang with us again at the end of the night, so I surprised him by being BlazeBoi when he got to Renae's Bubble…


    That would be me, the nerdy one on the left.  I actually think it was more of a surprise to Renae because I did not tell her before switching.  Unlike Ender, she read my blog and knew about the Boi, but it still caught her off guard. I ROFLed for a while.  Apparently he had fun at some boy sims but stayed out of trouble.

    2/26/12

    Sometimes it just works out this way.  Tonight Renae is otherwise occupied in RL and I got to go on a date with Belle, keeping her company. I was somewhere, doing something, not sure what, probably hunt related, when she came in world.  So I drug her over to these bumper cars I found.  They are beautiful and Hella fun!  (Looking at this picture I realize that we are wearing the each other's color schemes.)


    She knocked me off the platform/ring and I ended up underwater but I lost that picture somewhere. Oh I took my revenge and sent her off into space and since I had my cam on her it followed her into spaaaaaaace…


    Practicing using the Hug and Kiss HUD. How could I have been around this long and not know of its existence??  Mr. Koi gave me a hug with it the other day and I found one Marketplace immediately after he left. Thanks Dave!

     
     
    A pleasant end to the evening on the balcony at Belle's Box. She helped me survive February!


1 comment:

  1. Good Times! I really was surprised when you switched! Kind of scared me, having had weird people rez into the bubble before and all. Maybe one day we could go in together on train for Belle.

    ReplyDelete