Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Party in the Box & Lurking at GB


    2/3/12
    Hanging with My Boy


    We went to GB, am I addicted?  Yes!  Once I get settled down a little and swear off hunting (cough, cough) I will work on developing myself as a dancer.  Wait haven't I said that before?  Recently in fact, I guess it just matters how hardcore RL is crunching on me.  Ender said and I quote, "Yes Blaze, you have said that before.  Turn the flame down to a glowing coal and put out some heat rather than just burning away."  Some times he is profound, other times he is just a Duuuude.  I love him all the time though!

     
    After he left I took ChryBlnd Scribe's TP to Jordan Reyne Deezul's show at the Virtual Music sim.


    She is awesome!  I love her music and her good kind spirit.  (Less substantially I love her hair :))  I hope it is OK to post this picture without her permission, she has not been around SL lately.  I do it with fondness in my heart.

    2/9/12

    The Box Warming Dinner Party


     YAY!  All my closest peeps made it in world to celebrate my first place in the sky!


     And then there was two...

    Just when we were about ready to go down and eat, Belle and Renae crashed. They were sharing the one good computer in their house to do this...it is hard to see them together when they are both at home.  It only works when one is at their other locale.


    I was a bit nervous since this was the first time that Belle and Ender actually have spent any quality time getting to know each other.  I really want her to like him, you know how it is?  I want all my friends to like each other especially those who mean so much to me.  Renae and I schemed to make them sit across from each other, forcing the conversation hand. It worked, maybe a little too well.  They went on forever about Dune and The Ender books.    Renae had a case of the giggles and was prone to wine slurping.  I just hung back and chatted with Renae in IM and let them have at it.  I missed being the center of attention, since it was my party, but sometimes the sacrifice is necessary for long term peace.


    Ender knew how to make himself scarce after dinner was over, I hope he did not get himself in trouble out on the grid without a chaperone.  We danced and soaked in the good old Aegean Spa, chatting into the wee hours of the morning.  It was so nice to have all my favorite avis in SL at my place!



    2/20/12

    Dreaming of sunny warm days in this lovely spa that Belle bought for the Box.  She is really special, thinking of things like this.  I am a bit of a scoundrel, but I did cover them both with gifts for V-Day.  No pics with be posted of those dates, thank you very much.

    Need to find a nice sunny relaxed beach I can hang out on sometimes, get me through February please!


    Feeling like I need to get a real handle on my wardrobe, so no more hunting (except for the Walk of Fame Hunt) until I go through all my inventory and make and closet my outfits.  Need to feel like I am full so that I can focus on performing.  I want to know I can whip out many outfits for any mood and to know what I really have lurking in the depths of 35.000 inventory Items. 


    While I was unpacking boxes I accidentally deleted my skybox. Yeah.  That is me standing on the rug, wondering what the hell I did.  I liked this perspective.  But one wrong move and it’s a 800 meter splat.

    2/25/12

    GB Night featuring. V. Belle

     
    We stuck around to dance for a while since Curti5 was DJing.  We both have a DJ crush on him, well for as much as Belle can have a crush on someone who does not specialize in womyn's music.  He is funny, eclectic and laughs at my jokes.  A darling indeed!


    A soak in the new spa, watching the moonrise,

     
     
    and drying off by the fire…Life is good!  Thanks Belle! Almost through February... Almost!


No comments:

Post a Comment