3/25/12
Belle's Rez Day!
Renae and I
serenaded her with dance in her awesome house.
I cannot believe she is already a year old, and that for the next two
months Renae and I will also be crossing that major milestone. So exciting!
Then we sat about
for a bit while I waxed rhapsodic about what she means to me; How I appreciate
her intelligence, quick wit, eclectic tastes that hover around steam, and most
importantly her willingness to include me in this crazy adventure. I just love that girl! Then she told me of her awesome Rez Day
adventures on New Babbage and then the next thing I know, they were gone.
It is all fun and
games until the primary couple gets under the couch and starts making
out. Then I felt a little like a third
wheel and that does not happen very often so I made them go to my place and
dance some more where there is more room. He He!
What happened
after that is, well, NYOB. ; }
3/29/12
An Ender Day
Ender was in a
mood because he and his boy had a little spat, so instead of just chatting on
the phone, I made him log in and we hung in SL. Much better, except for my hair. It was cubed and not supposed to be one of
those avant-garde styles. It took a
while to brush out. It took a re-log
and when I came back in with better hair, I went back to meditating with him
and I was sitting in the floor, and that would not stop. Me and SL are having a little spat today I
guess.
But it served to
get him LOLing so it was worth it.
Outfit change and we got to work on the Twisted Hunt.
Figured he might
want some guy time so I put on my Gor-Boi ensemble. I danced on the pole for him. More LOLing - it worked to improve his
mood. We even got a girl in the store
giggling too.
Used the couples
dance ball at Don't Panic Club. There
was not anyone there, but there was good tunes on the stream so we took
advantage. It was fun. Then he got all morose again…
We went to
Renae's Bubble since he was not in the mood to hunt anymore. Camel pouting was more the order of his mood
this afternoon, despite all of my efforts to thwart that.
Belle set up the
Oasis Gift from Yasum. Have I mentioned
lately that she is incredibly generous and talented? She gives houses, yachts, night clubs,
Dragon's Heart Castles, and Santa's Workshops to her group. Add to it well-crafted urban styled clothes,
beautiful skins, sleek choppers, about 15 lucky chairs, and a basement full of freebies and dollarbies
and it all adds up to an amazing group to belong to. Oh yeah and the group is free, how do people
manage to do this? I can barely make my
rent on 250 prims and buy some treats each month.
All this soothing
of Ender exhausted me, I took a nap, while he pondered some more in peace and
quiet.









Heh, heh, under the couch! That was fun dancing for Belle, she was blushing! You and Ender look hot together when you are being a boy!
ReplyDelete