Monday, April 30, 2012

Benefit, Beauties, & Another Rez Day!


    4/7/12

    Idle Rogue had a benefit for Jordan Reyne. She had found herself in a tough spot in England, which is a long way from home.  Her and her dog were homeless.  I volunteered to host a shift and it was a fun experience.  I could do this hostess thing, I like it.  I got to hear a ton of good music and fell in love with Lisa Brune. <3 I stayed in world after my shift and just listened to the music while I cooked dinner for my friends. 




















    My mug from Facebook, photo taken by Chewie….
    I probably should make an account for Blaze.  My typist's facebook is a busy place and she hesitates opening another Pandora's box.  But the Rogue keep voting for theme night on it.  Which reminds me that I am really missing theme night since they switched to Thurs/Fri midnight.  I have to work early on Friday morning, so it does not work to stay up til 2 am and still maintain my sanity at work.  I do enjoy these nights immensely though.



    Renae's Rez Day!

    To My Platinum Blonde Beauty;
    Meeting you at Kitten Cove was a second life saver!  I would have given up on SL altogether if I would not have met some quality folks like you and Belle.   You made this world of wonder more wonderful.  Love the times we laughed over stupid shit, danced 'til dawn, and even the deepest processing times were educational and invigorating.  Wish RL was this "easy" and positive.  I am looking to spending many more log-ins laughing and playing across this grid with your sexy and sweet self! 
    Happy Rez Day!
    Love, Blaze



    We were all loaded up with Easter gifts so we snuggled with bunnies at Belle's Pad.  She was unable to be here, so we had the first part of the party at her place.  Ender was in da howz!  Not a terrible substitute, he tries hard to be good company at least.  (Note:  He looks like he is scooting himself across the grass like my friend's Chi-Weinie does after a poo. It is the arch in his back, and the bend of the legs that takes me there.  Love you Ender!)


    Cocktails at Chateau Renae in the Linden Burbs with Dharma.  Of course Renae wanted us to do a theme at each place we went to hang.  So "normal" cocktail was the order for this stop.  The timing was such, middle of a Saturday, that we did not know of any fun places to party that would not involve leaving Ender at home.  So we just visited her houses and made our own fun! (I even made a short shape for when I am with her (more on that later).)


    Then we retired to her Bubble for drinks, dancing, hookah smoking, and lounging.  A very pleasant day!  Hope you loved it too girl!


    4/9/12

    Crazy Hair Hunt 3 - So in retrospect I am shooting myself for not taking more pictures, especially of the treasures that I acquired from this hunt.   Oh well, if a Crazy Hair appears in any of my pictures, you will know where I got it.


    A little pose break at Vaughan's.  This is a must come back to store - reasonable prices and really cool stuff for builds.  I made a folder of landmarks of stores to revisit when I am not obsessed with the hunt.  If I remember right the hair I am wearing in the next shots came from here.  The Bunny Hat was from Curious Kitties, I do believe.


    The most beautiful sky and water I have ever seen in SL was in Blackmoore.  I hung out here for a long time panning around, checking things out. The more I look at this picture the more I love it because my face seems slightly askew.  That is a good analogy for my RL state right now…seemingly slightly askew.

    BTW, if you did not notice, and any pro would have by now, I do not do anything to my pictures beyond a little tweaking windlights in-world, on occasion.  These pictures are raw and undoubtedly poorly composed as well.  I have Photoshop and Gimp but I do not have the patience to teach myself to use it.  I also do not know the first thing about basic photography.  I just hack at it in RL and SL.  That is my attention span for such things.


    Look at that water on the horizon…beautiful!

    4/10/12

     Alpha-Omega Point.   Apparently lots of folks know about this place, but it was my first time.  Came for the Crazy Hair Hunt.  I will definitely come back.

    Beautiful.  Christian overtones with a Pagan aesthetic.




    Lament for Rabbit Hawk.  Sometime soon after running the Fantasy Faire in this outfit, I lost this hair.  I am very sad, I loved it!


    4/14/12

    Blaze Smoosh face!

    Belle sent me this picture of myself when we were at Guerilla Burlesque.  I am surprised that she is still attracted to me after seeing that.  Ick!


    This is what I looked like to me.  Ender and Belle joined me for the show.  Well Ender did not know he was joining us for the evening, until I called him and made him.  I knew he was brooding at home and it was a better option.  It is always much more fun with friends.  Well maybe not, they talked without me most of the night.  Going to make them use the Chateau Amazon's group chat from now on.  None of us really thought about it before, dorks.  Usually we just IM through yahoo or Skype, when we are out in public, so that we do not have to deal with lag or saying embarrassing things in the wrong windows.  Though using our group will not save us from that unfortunate inevitability it is a better option when Ender is around since he does not use voice.

     
    After we ditched Ender, we went to Renae's bubble to play drums, dance and snuggle.


    Did not know that Belle was a hair nibbler. *smile coyly*

    4/19/12

    Ventured out for the Stash Bash Hunt.  Here's my style…everything slapped on one sitting.  Thank goodness for a 20 item hunt. I said 4-20, for-a-20. Heh heh heh.  Pictures coming after I unpack.  I only did it on a break from Kastle Rock Couture's Black Widow Hunt.  Could not help but notice that some stores thought the theme was the same as last year, and I got a few piratey treasures on this hunt along with innumerable black gowns, spiders, and bottles of poisonous potions. 


    Wish I would have noted which store this build was in.  There was a bunch of poses in it, but this picture was the only one that came out right.  Had fun with it, love the fangs coming out of the wall.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for making a fun Rez Day for me! Those pix from Blackmoore are fab! You and Belle look so good together! ;-} Hugs!

    ReplyDelete