8/1/12
As a finishing
touch on the Maldo Heights Garden, Belle wanted me to put up my treehouse from
last year's Twisted Hunt. It is a
fantastic addition and is the best place to hang alone or work with friends.
8/5/12
Jordan Reyne at
Portland Sim. Love her! Good crowd, nice scenery, all around good
times.
Went to see the
closing act at the Shivers Unleashed Festival, but they could not make it, so
I got to see the fireworks instead. I
have not gotten to see SL fireworks before, so that was a little treat.
8/8/12
Hanging at Chasm Deep. Me and my buddy RoughBites, the Shark. My fishy skin was a bit too tempting for
him, but I managed to get away unscathed.
It is time, I am finally in the developing mode. I got a studio, the Barre Dance HUD, all my
textures are organized and Objects in their proper folders. I have choreographed one number, and it is
fantastic! Just have to get the hang of
notecards and I will be on my way. I
have a million and one ideas for acts, so it is just a matter of making them
real, and applying to dance at a venue.
8/9/12
Renae, Ender and
I hanging at the guest house garden on Yeo.
We have adapted well to the new pads, and having this place to hang out
on land is just what I needed. Renae
and Ender are just thrilled with their freedoms to build.
8/10/12
Morning coffee in
the Burbs with the Amazons. Renae still
kept her place in the Linden Burbs, she got one right on the water with a
great view so she did not want to give it up just yet. I think she also just likes having a place
in a different locale. Belle
redecorated it for her with a bunch of stuff she got on the Winter Palette
Hunt.
Then we sailed to Chasm Deep. Belle had set up the Spanish Pirate's
Keep. She got really distracted by
making maps, so we ditched her to play on the other stuff in the build. More on the Chasm happenings later.








No comments:
Post a Comment