Sunday, July 29, 2012

Moving & Cleaning & Sorting & some ARGHHH!


    7/22/12

    When I got back I found a lot of changes.  Dave came through on a deal to rent an eighth of a sim to Belle.  It is not the watery corner of Maldo like she wanted, but it is next door on Yeonghuengdo.  So I had to say good-bye and pack up my belongings to move across the sim boundary.  Sad to leave, as always, but thrilled about the move.  It is kind of crazy since the deal for the sim came less than 12 hours after she took the bubble, Chasm Deep.  We are going to be building fools.  I love working on projects with the Amazons+1!



    I do not know why I am so sentimental about these places.  It is not like I spend a lot of time in them, OK so maybe I do when it is outfit building, organizing, and unpacking time.  But I was getting ready to tear this place down, and once it was having to come down I wanted to keep it.  Oh well, we are on to bigger and better things.  I will have a little bit smaller prim allowance for my house, but Belle is setting a studio for Renae and I to create in and will have more prims overall.

    7/23/12

    So I have a platform and am officially Yeonian!  I am doing a major inventory organization of OBJECTS!  I have ignored them for way too long.  In the back of my head is the Inventory Diet that Renae wanted to challenge us to.  We all started and then quit, like all good diets.  But I really really need to get it under control, 52K and climbing.  Box and Delete!  That is my new mantra when I start dealing with my stuff.




    A little yoga in Mimsy Manor - Artit's Studio…fantastic!  Need to get a good stretch before unpacking all this stuff. 



    Still had the Silk Road 3 to unpack.  Notice the lack of that lovely grass platform…as usual I deleted it.  Maybe I should not have permission to move Belle's stuff.



    I found this sky box on Marketplace, and had to have it.  Belle dropped in to give me some assistance.

    7/24/12

    The big question...Blue or yellow? 



    This is the exterior of "The Gift" from Vitamin.  It was not free, but it was rather cheap considering how beautifully constructed it is.  I bought yellow, because I hate yellow.  Belle said she had an art teacher challenge her to choose colors that she would never choose, otherwise you are working with the same palette all the time.  I thought is was a good idea.  My typist had a bedroom that was the same color a long time ago.  But once I woke up the next morning and threw a couple of things in and stood on a pose stand, the wine had worn off and I was not as enthusiastic.  I went back to get the blue one.  Since I do not like giving up on challenges to expand my color consciousness I did not want to give up.  So I spent a bit of time, dragging furniture back and forth between the two, trying to decide.

    Blue won, of course!



    It looks good with my hair!  Blaze's Box now has a bow.  All good boxes have bows. *smirk* Now for the interiors…


    Ender came inworld with a gaggle of skyboxes that he got on Marketplace and wanted me to check them out with him.  Yes, he is moving to Yeo!  He is totally stoked!  He has been wanting to build/set up a place and move out of the Linden Burbs. 


    So we hung for a while then I took him to Chasm Deep for some sun and cocktails.  He is about to do the Skull and Bones Hunt with Belle.  They made a Hunt Date.  Cute, I love it when my friends like each other.



    7/25/12

    Pillaging with Renae
    Inspired by Belle and Ender's romp through the Skull and Bones Hunt Renae and I did the same.  Timing just worked in our favor for once and we could actually spend that much time together, but she has the pictures from those days.  I have the ones that represent our romp in Chasm Deep. 


    I did the opposite of pillaging and put a bunch of stuff out from last year's Skull and Bones Hunt.  This Pirate Playground from Epic Toys is the Best!  We had so much fun!  I love that I can actually put it out and play!



    I had also snuck in late one night and retextured the Pirate Bar, it was just not right the way it was.  Then we hired Renae to Tavern Wench, she is such a good wench!  Strong Ales and Loose Women is still the motto though.  Loose Ales and Strong Women could be our alternative motto.


    Arrrr!  We be Pirates!  Pose from {Ms B's Designs}.  I just love this bubble, we are trying to figure out how to afford it a bit longer.


    All this hunting, organizing and building has been intense, I hope I can have a little quality time "relaxing" or doing more funnner stuff soon.  Found this picture in my inventory, it was the cherry on top of my living room décor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment