10/8/11
Belle and Renae were on a date and I thought I was giving them space, I almost even made it so they could not see that I was inworld, not because I did not want to run from them, but in order to not make them feel obligated to hang with me. I know the primary relationship has to be tended to without me at times. They are so sweet, they were at the Cliff House to say Hi before I came inworld, guess my timing is getting predictable. They explained they both just wanted to hang for a little before RL took them away tonight…just chill, but that they would leave me alone if I needed space. How do people get so smart about relationships? I spent way too much time, not being this smart, learning so much from them.
Renae wanted to have a dance party In the cliff room. So of course we did, and afterwards we had a little chat about how we are going to change the décor. I sent her these pictures…which we both love. She looks bored doesn't she?
10/9/11
Belle came over to inspect the new living room set up and volunteered to…uhhh…help me adjust the poseballs on the cuddle couch…yeah, that's it. You know friends that do that for you are really valuable *wink*. Pirate, Wild Ones and Twisted Hunts are represented in the new décor.10/12/11
Finishing up the Disco Hunt.
Not really Disco-themed, but in pursuit of one of the disco balls I got to hang out with a Laughing Buddha for a while, that was really nice. He is so cute!
I also got to ride this crow on a Halloween Carousel, this sparked my interest in the coming holiday. It was so hard to get this pic, wish it was better, but the carousel would not stop spinning so I could get a good angle, finally called it good.
So Renae is now renting a Sky Bubble, from GS Estates, over Winter's Run. I found the notecard advertising it in a hunt folder from Ms. B's Pose prizes. It is really awesome! The first assignment for the space is a Goth House for Halloween. The three of us have had our turns throwing in what we think would work for the space and it is looking good.
I am really fond of the double moon sky! This is on the roof of the Dark Asian Skypad that Belle had from the Silk Road Hunt. She always has the best houses and furniture. She is the practical one of the three of us. I am still going through all my stuff trying to figure out what I have to contribute.
10/13/11
Found the perfect things…this is from the Twisted Hunt - Michigan Shack, it is freaking brilliant!
Has a million cuddle poses, it is PG…but for solo I like this one…
10/14/11
Still working on the Disco Hunt, but stopped to play a few tunes at Musical Dreams, since I have not played guitar in years.…
10/15/11
Tonight it was Belle's choice on where we would go so it was Greek Gold for a little dancing, but in all honesty, it is really not as fun as LP, the women are so much more friendly there, and the music here is like some boy is DJing. But we look hot and had fun in our own little world so I guess that is all that matters in the end.End of date, back at the cliff house, cuddle couch pose adjustments ;->…again….
10/21/11
This week is Renae's date…we spent most of it working on her place, I put in this "Work?" Desk, that had to be tried out…not bad, but not worth the prims in the end.
10/22/11
Bubble Warming at Renae's!
It was a little bit of a work party too, I helped her with the specs for setting up a rehearsal stage. Let's see which one of us gets it together first. Hard call, we both have the motivations, but RL has a stranglehold on us too, and we are not very reliable at times. Renae really wants to meet women to do a show on one of the big Lesbian Resorts.Spent most of the time in the tree house, really love it. After the party, I found a lovely goth Dining Room table in my inventory *face palm* it would have been perfect…we must have a dinner party soon, will have to pick up some prims in order for it to work.
10/24/11
This is as close to piano playing I will ever get! Spooky You! Shopping. Love the sales and filled in my wardrobe for the holiday and reduced my Lindens$ substantially.
10/25/11
In one of those moods where I just need to do some inventory chores while watching a movie. Sorting though my Halloween stuff. Pleased with my booty, from the last evening's shopping. Particularly my lava skin and skankfit. Spent the early evening trying on clothes…Went to Yasum's and cleaned house on group gifts, there was some amazing stuff there. Went to the public sandbox in Ferox and was attacked, really, for the first time, someone set me up to shout a bunch of crap that I would never say and wanted to animate me, it was quite unnerving. Feel somewhat responsible, but know that this shit happens and it is why people hate public sandboxes. I just never had this problem at Kitten Cove. Miss it so much!
Just having a moment, shaking it off, at the dining room table before I get rid of it, or have Belle take it
The upside is that I am going to be able to redecorate my place with all my stuff now! Feeling independent though I want to keep Belle and a few of her things, it is time for me to care about my place as much as she has.
Maybe taking a bath in the remodeled bath room will help.
Right after I took this pic I changed the bathroom. I keep feeling weird since I do that all the time. The other thing that gets me is that at times I will run out and get something like paintings and then it turns out that I find something much better as a freebie. I dismantled the Yasum's free houses, which are fantastic, by the way, and am super-stoked. Will probably put one up at Renae's bubble, I am sure she will love it. Too bad she does not have enough prims to host the yacht. Belle might, we will have to look into it.
10/26/11
Belle was helping me with the Cliff House when Renae popped in, she is always just a firefly, bringing little bursts of light that make me smile and want to chase her into the night….
It is not that we planned it this way, but the look that Belle is giving to Renae's sexy butt is priceless! Makes me appreciate them both so much more, knowing that is actually a reflection of who they are.
After RL took them away from me, I put on some furs from my Yasum haul and went to explore around the sim before Harry changes it again. Thanks again, Harry, for the lovely beach. I sent him a very appreciative notecard, I hope he got it. He built me this little beach and set up a hammock…soooo sweet.
Did a little more research on the nets and found I was Denched. Apparently some stupid juvie runs around sandboxes f-ing with things, scripts and shout much like the stuff his followers did to me, lovely. Things like that bother me, since I cannot comprehend the motivations of folks who have so much hate that they have to do such things.
After spending time on the beach playing with my Pin-Up Poses, I swam over to his ships and took one over. I did not know that you could steer a ship while sitting on the wheel, but it is enticing. That really made me feel better.
When I got back to my house I realized I had to get a shot of this witchy décor, since she is a lot like me!
10/27/11
Fright Night at Idle Rogue…Love what they did with the Garden. Really did slap together what I was wearing, realized that I did not actually put together outfits last night, I just kept trying things on. I am sure I have something better, but it eludes me right now.
Back at the Cliff House and showing off my new Lava Girl Skin, someday it will be the right time to get the reaction it deserves. Could not compete at the Rogue with creepy bloody girls with the works and the friends.
I am going to let Renae tell the tale of Halloween with the Chateau Amazons be sure to check it out!
Ta Ta for Now and Peace!






















No comments:
Post a Comment