Sunday, November 27, 2011

Last moments of Autumn & Hunt Fatigue

    11/1/11
    Spent the Day of the Dead organizing my inventory lots of new finds for the holiday, but more importantly I got into the deep recesses of folders that had not been sorted and I really did not know what was in there…looking forward to making new outfits, but gestures kept distracting me tonight.  Removing the sounds from them important to me since I do not like that stuff…I am sure that others do not either, especially when the chat is good but the sound is awful.  From the time I logged in and even 4 hours later through many changes and asking for animations to stop I was still folding in half.
    11/3/11
    Night at the Races @ Idle Rogue…
    I did not win...did not know how to dress, did not even make the facebook album :\.   Only nooby things around.  The bummer is that later I was catching up on my Wardrobe and noticed that when I put on the actual outfit I made with this base, it was waaaay better.  Wah!
    RL is dragging me away, kicking and screaming!  Just had to throw a little fit, yeah yeah, absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that jazz.
    11/21/11
    So good to be back!  It feels like forever!
    I did not even know what to do once I got inworld, the only time I have had in the last two weeks I spent a couple hours chillin' with Renae and that was it.  Well not exactly it, but that was my only time inworld.
    So I unpacked some leftovers and found this fab backdrop from Sanna (which I think is in Sirius Animated Textures).
    It is kinda blurry since the backdrop is animated.
    Spent some time fixing my closet with Carlyle, totally pro, and patient, turned out noob error, did not check that I had media turned on in my viewer.  That is about right since the timing was parallel with the reset of all my preferences.
    Upside, I got to change the texture before deeding it to thte group.  OH yeah and when I tried to rezz it intot the corner, it rezzed on me…back in the closet with you!
    Did the entire Dare 2 Bare Hunt while home sick…well enough to be upright, but not to work ;-}.
    Store #77
    Phew!
    That was exhausting! Collapsed in an alley on the last sim.
    Rally now to unpack it!  Glad I did it was fun.  Took a cue from Renae and did a unpack shot.  It is fun to see everything laid out.  I definitely have enough skank-fits to last a good while.  ;>
    11/22/11
    Do I look annoyed?
    Thought I was done unpacking the day's haul and then I opened the Object folder and it was slam full of unpacked boxes...will this ever end? Yeah, when I stop hunting, which will be soon or never….hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment