12/2/11
Something about the way last month felt...RL chewed me up and spat me out…I only got some time inworld because of a cute little cold. A booty call, some decorating, and a hunt is not a bad haul though, for a sick day.
But tonight it is just me. RL is gnawing on my fave girls now :(. But a little wardrobe carousing and Guerilla Burlesque browsing and I am on my way.
12/3/11
Hit the Vintage Fair on the day it was over. They were literally picking up stores before 4pm SLT, but I am sure that is midnight somewhere. But I bought some goods, some Freebs and a couple of good pics.
FOR all the stuff that happened during this break check out the Ender Project….
But I ran into this along the way:
Laughed out loud for a long time!
12/19/11
A Vamp was hanging out in a busy Holiday destination. Freebie carts and such. She attempted bite me while I was setting up this picture. That’s Ok. I like to be asked, cause I never know what I might say yes to. So Vamps, go ahead and ask but do not get pissed when someone says No. :P back to you. Most places have rules against biting in their stores or on their sims, just be glad I did not rat you out Double :P :P. And you are old enough to know better! Triple :P:P:P!
Guess the smell of blood was a bit too much. Got scratched up by some holly. Happy I did the Very Scary X-Mas hunt!
Met a real cool avi while fishing for Sn@tch's latest outfit. She gave me a lot of her extras, spent less time than usual. I also fished one for Renae, minus one piece, hopefully she can manage without it.
Today I just had to be me…missing myself. All this time as a boy is interesting, but not quite as much as I thought. Spent almost a whole day organizing and unpacking, before attacking the Gothmas by Gaslight Hunt. Highlights are that I am organized, but I guess I said that last month too. Splurged for a new AO, sat on the two camping chairs at Crave Clothing Boutique, went fishing at Sn@tch, and hit 30,000 inventory items. Overall a good day. Missing Belle and Renae, they are traveling for the holidays hopefully we will get to hang once they get settled in.
12/22/11
Hunt fatigue set in so I gave the second half of the Gothmas to Belle, she was gonna mostly repsect my desire to do it, so it is only fair. Took Belle to the office Christmas party on Rogue.
The floor was lousy with clownfish and the janitor was a bit intense but it was really fun!
Facebook Pic from Chewie. Feel bad cutting her out, not sure if it is cool or not to repost pix of others and I do not know when I will see her to ask. But I did win Best in X-Mas in a tie with J (who is one tough cookie to beat, so I am thrilled with a tie! This was the first time I ever got that. We had an absolute blast that night. We both drank way too much. More than one Peppermint Martini is too much.
After party: Wasted in the MaldoSkies, gotta go easy on the Nog Belle!
12/27/11
Holidays with the Chateau Amazons!
I came inworld as Ender and I happened to be at Belle's place, oops, busted. *blush*wink* I scared her, though she knew about my project, she was surprised by some guy just showing up randomly. So anyway he, with me as the puppet master, got to meet Belle. He was quite a gentleman and escorted her to Renae's SkyBubble. But she figured out it was me right off, I tried to fool her, but she is one sharp cookie!
This was his perspective on the evening for quite a while!
I could join the circus if my RL legs could do that!
Getting us in world together proved to be a bit of a challenge, will not be doing that from my home again…my system just cannot handle two avis@ once, though it does one quite well. So much for making an imaginary Alt friend! Better graphics card and more cowbell would probably do the trick. We finally got this though….
Ender is very happy to be here, even though he does not know he is here yet!
My lovelies on the skating rink!
12/28/11
Going through my new stuff, so much awesomeness! Cannot wait for next year to wear this…
And wear this gown and decorate with this:
12/29/11
Spent some time in the Maldo house, unpacking and redecorating. Still had the Vintage Fair and bits from other hunts that I gathered along the way to unpack. My original thought was to unpack that hunt and go to a retro sim or two and take pix with my finds, but I hate to admit I was only a little inspired by what I took from it. Granted I spent only a little L$ when I was there.
Keep getting to 100 prims with less and less stuff. If I was not saving up to buy dances I would probably ask to rent more prims.
Happy New Year! Well at least at the Rogue in the wee hours of Thurs morning it was getting close to time. The theme night was "Best of 2011".…no pix…if you want to see what I wore, refer back to my first entry. Being a noob in SL is the best of 2011 for me!
12/30/11
Went to the New Year's Show at Idle Rogue. And finally got to give Ender his gift. We sat on my couch and watched the show from my laptop while I coached him on how to maneuver in SL on his. After the show and things thinned out, he came and danced with me for a while and I am a complete idiot for not taking pix then, but at least I got some after party pix when we went back to my place. He is officially his own man now. I am kind of relieved, maintaining two avis is more redundant work than I want to have. Especially when it’s a boy and I cannot do all the usual things I do for myself. In order to have him inworld with me I also had to have such low quality graphics on my computer that pix sucked and I still managed to crash on a regular basis. Now I know how Belle and Renae feel when they cannot be inworld together when they are at home with one decent computer. Enough of that...
Love you Ender! And now that you are here with me…Oh the fun we will have!



















No comments:
Post a Comment