Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crisp Beautiful Skies & A Quick Trip to Hypatia



    1/27/12

    Blaze's Box in the sky and my favorite windlight Bryn Oh's Bluniverse, I tend to turn it on everywhere, it is just so brilliant and starry.


    Adjusting the Settee
    Belle is so kind to keep offering this service of adjusting poseballs with me, it is embarrassing to be cuddling or lounging and then ending up outside or under the couch.
    ;} Big Mischievous Grin ;}

    So we got dolled up and went to Guerilla Burlesque.  A definite treat to have all three of us together and on a night where we can have some fun to boot! 

    Then, after the show and a quick wardrobe change, we visited Hypatia, Harry's new land.  I am so stoked for him and proud of the awesomeness of this sim.  He built right next to Idle Rogue and Steampunk sims, hope to get out and explore it all soon.


    We wanted to go drink absinthe in the cafĂ© that Belle found, but it was gone. So we went to the library and Belle read poetry to us.  Very sweet.

    And all good evenings end (or at least wind down) with dancing!


    Belle hosted this dance fest for a little while before I had to log off.

    1/30/12

    Finally got to settle in a little bit, no radio up here, but that is probably for the best I need to work on routines and pick songs, narrow it down a little more, too many options for the moment.  Every time I listen to the radio (SomaFM Lush or Secret Agent or Radio Paradise are my faves) I end up on some tangent about another song.  I have so many ideas, if I can make half of them come to fruition, I would be golden.  Actually just making one and doing something with it would be cool.  I am pulled between the desire to perform and the biggest obstacle of making the commitment.  I am scared of it since I am over-committed to projects in RL and I just cannot throw another into the skillet.  SL is my freedom, no responsibilities and some lovely ladies. A Haven.


    Behind my head is a rental, the brick skybox, and then it is Belle's place, you can see the point of the roof, if you squint real heard.  I thought it was farther away when I first got up here, maybe the new simlords moved us all over here.  I wonder what the impact on the land below is like?

    I like being up here, it is peaceful.  Even with all these windows I can do my housework naked, no hair even, so I put on a hair and a top for this pic, you do not need to see me looking that naked. :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment