Monday, June 25, 2012

Adjustments, WWBW? & Taking LaChance


6/13/12

So yet again there are poseballs and they need adjusting.  Damn things.  They are drowning Belle.  At least this time she wore a "normal" bathing suit.

 The Tigerfish family moved next door and Maldo is up for rent again.  Belle put in a offer for 1/8th of the sim, which is all we can collectively afford and still have some change for making other dreams manifest.  Fingers crossed, we could have some fun with a chunk of space and prims.  We would all move in together, one big happy family with our sky boxes and pads and Belle taking the ground level.  But we know that it is a difficult work around if the new renters do not want to do it.

6/14/12
Style clash at ::Creative Decay:: while slapping lucky boards.  Belle happened to be inworld at a weird time and we kept one eye on the board while taking care of other tasks.  We only got 2 of the five offerings, but that is not bad.

THEME Night at Idle Rogue.
There was a tie vote between "Red" and "What Would Budley Wear?"  I went with a full Budly Stoanes inspired outfit, with black and red mohawk.  I did not win, but got some laughs, even Budley showed up in a rare appearance, next to the real thing I was definitely no where close.  But I made friends with him by loading a fresh one.  Do not know if he knows I am actually female…oh well.

Hanging with Renae
She went to LP while I went to Rogue.  She just does not know where the real party is at, I think she does, but she just wanted to do her own thing for a little while, and she's thinking of getting a job there.  After Theme Night and a couple of wardrobe changes, we hooked up.
When I got to the bubble, as myself wearing my favorite stilettos, I realized that since she shrank herself a smidge to closer to her RL height, I am waaaay too tall for her.  Though she said she was pleased with the view at that level. 0.0
Her height just really does not feel right to me…just add a few inches and my shoes.
Got to remember to do that before we go out.

The Galaxy - had a lot of avis, but no real scene and only one male stripper who we could not afford to get him to undress (we had cleaned out our lindens at another store closing sale Vanilla Chemistry, Renae will be posting some awesome pix of those scores later.  I think we bought a lot of the same thing.

We were poster girls for Crickets.  I wore Rhea, which included a tat that said F-off.  I normally do not subscribe to those sentiments, but when going to a place like that I want to have my leech repellant on.

Back to the burbs, for a night cap.

6/15/12


Got eaten but this sculpture at Dyer Makers. The other mouth, on the other side of the store had the freak I was looking for.

Yep it was a hunt…The Return of the Sideshow Freaks Hunt.  Could not miss this one.  I do not really have anything in that genre, in my inventory, aside from a Gypsy Fortune Teller tent.  I went as a retro Tattooed Lady.  (Oh yeah forgot to mention I did the Tattoo hunt recently too. )

6/15/12
 
Planning and waiting: I have schemed a little gathering for the Amazons tomorrow.  Invitations sent. Fairy attire required.  More about the actual party in the next blog.
In love with Dharma, she is precious, now that she will listen to me and not shove me around the Bubble.  Need to have my own Zooby, so I  shopped a bit. One day hope to afford a fox, they are the animals I have the most affinity for in RL.  Wish they had mutts, those are my fave RL dogs.  But if I was going purebred it would be a Great Dane. 

So back to party prep; I set up some 3 person poseballs that I had lying around and do not believe we have used yet.  The build also has some poses. They will be fun in this Witchy build that Renae just completed.  Thanks Mrs. B Designs and her lovely L$10 Retirement Sale.  

For my outfit I chose a Moth because I had the outfit ready, just needed finishing touches. In RL I have been seeing some lovely moths on my evening smoke breaks, coalescing around the porch light.  Moths are quite dear to me, they are drawn to the Blaze.

1 comment: