6/16/12
A Belated
Anniversary? Not really sure what day
we should be celebrating…maybe the day we recognize that we are on the right
path. Friends, lovers, playmates,
truthsayers, etc.
I dedicate
"Dreams" by Alice Smith to you two. (If you want to listen while
reading, the link is here.)
Waiting and
Waiting
Belle and I
decided to have a Midsummer's fairy theme since Renae always does our choice
of themes. We have not done this since
the old Oaken Oasis. Besides she set up
a lovely little spot in her bubble that we have yet to appreciate.
Just waiting for
Renae…this might take a while….
…then we looked
up and saw this beauty!
We continued to
lounge, upon her insistence, while she made some "potions" for us.
The secret
ingredient was probably Dharma slobber.
But the cocktails were delish (I made a drink at my house with a recipe
Renae sent me a while ago.)
Once I did my
research, looking at my old blogs I realized it was about this time last year
that they started "keeping" me.
They paid for me to rent the Cliff House on Maldo, so they could keep
me close…OK not really. Belle just did
it, because she is like that. She will
sometimes pop in and pay my rent to this day, though I do try to cover it
myself since I have a little more RL work now.
I know they are not too much better off than I. But they are generous, they have fronted L$
for dances and such, I owe them a lot and I have tried to give them lindens
back and they returned them or bought me something…they are that kind of
annoyingly awesome. For that I am grateful!
Deviousness
abounds...
Sparkles run
amok...
Salutations for
my favorite girls! (Love this USO
pose when it is not patriotic.)
Lady in the
water, the spa under the water fountain is a particularly nice idea. Good job Renae! I did not do your build justice, should have
taken a few wider shots, just too focused on the beauties at arms length.
I am finding I am
at a loss for words, if that is even possible, you two mean a lot to me in
this virtual world. I am blessed to
have gotten to know the two of you and no matter where we go from here, I know
we will always be friends.
Love you both!
Flashback Alert:
This was from
last August, the last time we did a Fairy theme. Belle and I were remembering when
housewarmings were all the rage in our small circle. This was the Stump
Warming for Renae's place in the Linden Burb of ElderGlen. Maybe that was just the label I put on it,
but it was the excuse we used for gathering of three of us, to appreciate the
work we put into our houses. We have
not done that for a little while. The
computing challenge for them makes it hard for them to both be inworld on a
regular basis, they have to take turns.










No comments:
Post a Comment