6/3/12
Jordan is
back! She had been for a little while
and had done a few shows but I had not made it to one yet.
The builder of
Jordan's set was there and she passed out some fabulous Jordan umbrellas after
her rendition of Rhianan's "Umbrella" which is of course better than
the original. I did not get a picture,
but several members of the audience got out umbrellas for the number. It was like holding up a lighter.
Beautiful
venue! Portland Sim ran the show for her
and LizAday Solo, and they built the venue to reflect both of their styles.
Got a new profile
picture out of it too.
6/6/12
Retro Cart Sale at
The Wash. I spent the few lindens I had
and knew I had to skip town. Waited on
the bench for the bus.
Could not afford a
ticket so I hopped on the top of the bus.
Thank you Fab Free
for being so fab! This new store is like
a retro Greyhound station that I saw in RL.
Hell Bop, I am pretty fond of you too.
Thanks for sponsoring the sale, I scored some nice cheap retro
goodies. I really needed some
jewelry. I am wearing their
Dickies-inspired coveralls.
6/9/12
I went to Guerilla
Burlesque, again, I just love the Rogues and they always put on a quality show
with excellent choreography. I guess
that is why I am so intimidated, is that I could not be that good with my
modest resources.
Renae tried to
join me but the pixel gods were against her.
She had clothing issues and then could not get onto the sim late into
the show. So I told her to get dolled
up, (even though she does not have to work at that, she is already a doll) and
we would do DieselPunk explorations.
I danced a little
while I waited for her to let me know she was ready. I can respect a girl's desire to not be
caught with her hair off. I found the
places to go and she promised to blog the details here, so I only took a
picture or two….








RockaBilly night was a blast! Promise to post my full version soon. Re-match on Arm wrestling or are you sick of losing?
ReplyDelete