Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rum and Fish Scales


    7/3/12

    Getting wasted with Ender


         We were gearing up for the Midsummer's Night Dream Hunt and really have not gotten inspired, to leave Renae's bubble.   So instead our typists got drunk in our respective homes.  He passed out before me, either that or he was chatting in some group and ignoring me.  So I sat on him.



    7/8/12

    Belle found Talesin Tales/Affinity Boutique while on a hunt and sent a landmark telling us all to go check it out.  So I did and fell in love!



    It caused the smirk on a very pleased BettaGirl!



    DearTaleisin Tales,
    I am thrilled by the freebies, your lovely store and the fact that your notecard taught me how to make a mermaid shape.  The Mermaid shape had been eluding me, for some reason I always expected just wearing a tail would just make my legs magically fuse.  (I am silly that way some times.)  So I celebrated by wearing some freebs and posing in the lovely build that is your store. 
    THANKS a MiLLION!



    7/9/12



    Trying to clean up groups, getting rid of ones that do not send out notices, or I really do not feel an affinity for.  Every time I start this project, I never finish, because I start visiting stores and collecting gifts or hitting sales.  I visited Skintimate and grabbed one or two of the skins she has out before re-branding and retiring the current store.  This was the free group gift with hair from the Crazy Hair Hunt and an outfit from Shey, posing in Renae's waterfall.  Missing my girls something fierce!  We should all be back in the same time zones and near the interwebs in a week or so.  I am thinking a party is in order! 

    7/16/12



    My typist got home from the mega journey, the last leg of which had her very disconnected, and she said it felt good.  But I was missing SL and especially my girls.   Once things were in order, I went inworld and my beloved Belle was at my place, developing a work around for the TP problem I have with my box, that leads to the roof there she put a lovely Indian tent and some palms…what a lovely surprise, so sweet!

    7/19/12
    So  Belle had been looking around at land and found this sky bubble that has the area of 1/4 sim with 1000 prims.  It is already landscaped and the only theme available was a tropical beach. It is summer so she did it!  We are going to create a fantastic pirate build with all our gifts from the last two Skull and Bones Hunts.  And maybe before we leave I will throw the Yasum Yacht I have in the water for a week or so, if Belle will let me.



    Every boat looks great with a blonde on deck!  Renae, I salute your loveliness!


    Renae and I having a pint in the Pirate Bar and discussing our potential builds in this space, cannot wait to really do it up.  It is perfect timing with the Skull and Bones 2 Hunt this month, but Belle probably planned it that way.

    And my typist is off again…for a camping trip, hmmmm naturey goodness.  I will just have her leave me here to work on my tan and swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment