Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So Much Newness!


10/24/2012

It's a new day for me! I cannot tell you how much I am love with my new rig! Is it possible to fall deeper in love with SL? I see clear, move smooth, and feel divine!  I totally splurged on my new set-up but I got the 18 month free financing, so I jumped on it.  I am hoping that this one will take me through many years and hundreds of performances in SL.


10/26/2012

Ender showed his face inworld wanting to go out, but since I was working I could not take him, he is still grounded by his RL boy, but he can go places with me.   Oh what trouble I caused, at least RL Boy does not fault me, and it was a good check in for them both, they need to get real about being gay boys in a long term relationship. It brings lots of baggage along. 

So he had to suffer my company while I worked up a Halloween offering.  It came out completely different but I am sure this costume will appear again sometime.  He also did a good job of putting together an outfit to go along with the concept and talking crazy talk while I built.  Love my Boy! 


10/27/2012


A day with Renae.  We both had stores to visit on our list so it worked fantastically.  We spent a long time in Elephant Poses store.  It is beautiful, fun and has great prices on excellent poses!  It is an extra treat to be running around with her and not suffering crashes and lag!


She left me for a while and I worked on a Halloween Act.  I just could not help myself.  Cherry said she was short and I had a concept I did not want to sit on for a year.  I was having a hard time accepting the possibility to not dance at my favorite holiday's show  and not have another opportunity for a whole year.  So I am going to debut before my debut.


Zombie Pollen count is still high and my allergies are driving me crazy! Zombies are everywhere, cannot seem to escape them.  Of course it is their season, but I am not too thrilled about it.  I really do not like them.  But I have this weird affliction that forces me to at least attempt to embrace that which I do not like, at least for a little while, to walk in undead shoes for a little while.  In this gift hair from Truth, a skin and outfit from last year, and I think I could make an acceptable showing in the Zombie Hip-Hop-Pocalypse.

I went to the GB show at Alien Island and it was awesome!  Renae joined me afterward, since her rig cannot handle the venues with more than 20 people and so she joined me in the conservatory to after the crowds thinned out. 


Then we went back to Yeo and drug out some SciFi gear from our respective inventories and played around for a while in a place she could move around a little more smoothly.


I love this windlight setting but more importantly, I love this girl!


10/29/2012

7 Lessons from my first rehearsal:

1) Read notices as they are, not as I think they are written due to previous chats.

2)My new computer is faster than the old and that means
 the choreo is off on any dance I have already done.

3)Things fall apart! Even unmodable hunt gifts will de-link under duress.

4) Prims multiply themselves with zeal under the same said duress.

5) Grabbing invisi prims or parts of the stage prevent one from taking any of those de-linked prims.

6) Restore to last position is a gift of the Phoenix Gods and Goddesses.

7) Guerrilla Burlesque OGs are super patient and supportive, especially Azabella, who was up after me and Cherry who sent me back the stray prodigious prims with a smile.


Yeah this is what happens...sigh!  Trying to put it all back together again after all I am doing this act in a five days and another one in two.  I love the pressure, it fuels the flames!

10/31/2012

Less than 12 hours from the Halloween Show!  I went to Curio Obscura for her Store Anniversary 50% off sale and spent almost all my L$.  This is either being shaken down by a Kracken for my last pocket change or Tentacled Inversion Relaxation Therapy. Really probably more of a nice combo of the two.


I am a bundle of nerves and I feel fine!


No comments:

Post a Comment