Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rebuilding, Yet Again


11/9/2012

Renae took out the Castle and I put up the cabaret.  She is so sweet for letting me take over the housing department.  But as she put it once she finished the epic (for her) remodeling of the castle, she was sick of it and wanted to live somewhere else.  


 A little planning in the living quarters upstairs.  Belle said she would do whatever we wanted to with it.  I do not have time and Renae is in no mood to rearrange textures again so soon.

11/11/2012

Belle makes it worth it when she is around!  In addition to remodeling the Cabaret Dorm, she is rebuilding her part of the sim.  I managed to hint that this sim needed a couple's dance ball and she took the bait.  We shopped around for a while and went to the store and came home and installed it and the remote ball for her new airship.  Thrilled that we can dance with something other than my HUD!  As fun as that is, it is just not as intimate.


11/12/2012

A day covered in poop?  Dance it off girl, just dance it off!  My typist had a truly crappy one and I soothed her troubled soul by just bustin' a move.  It is weird how that happens, it could be said that for all the problems SL can cause a body (long hours sitting), it also has some wonderful affects on the mind that reverberate through the body.


11/14/2012

Should I do laundry?  It certainly has piled up in here.  I need to sort inventory something fierce.  I had a handle on it at the end of the summer, but that was sooo two months and a new job ago.


Oh wait, Renae is inworld!  Laundry can wait.  I am going to change and go dance with her on Belle's airship to help her out with a project...


11/15/2012

I managed to catch up with Belle right as she was finishing the interior remodel of the upstairs.  It was only for a minute (SL time, so more like five) and she got to show me around the place.  In love!  The downstairs is the same as purchased, but the upstairs in almost totally remodeled.  We both noticed the amazing draft in the building as evidenced by the hyper-activity of my skirt. *grin*  Gonna have to weatherize, it is cold in winter in the skies! 


11/16/2012

I was playing around with some body parts, and got inspired for a birthday photo shoot for a friend.  She is on the Sagittarius/Capricorn cusp and is truly a delightful person!  That grounded fire is so nice beside mine, we make a great team.  Just need a bow and arrow and the perfect sim to take pix on.





No comments:

Post a Comment