Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bingeing on Holiday Goods & Purging My Inventory


12/13/12

Chop Zuey Love!  This is a beautiful set up!  So many fantastic gifts too!  Reminds me that RL needs to be decorated.  It is just that in SL I can make things so much more attractive than in RL, so it is a little let down.  But what is most important is the little traditions of the house and the holidays, built over time, with a shoestring budget.

Grabbing up some gifties.  I am overwhelmed by advent-uosness.   I got the LMs set up and have my routine.

Ender giving his two cents on the Holiday before he leaves for vacation.

12/15/12

One of Aelva's fabulous Christmas gifts.  Love the poses in this Gingerbread Man.  She did a good job!

The other was a caramel apple and I will tell you now that I was drooling in real time when Renae was posing on it, two of my favorites go great together. (A little foreshadowing….)

"Is that a stick in your caramel apple or are you just happy to see me?"

12/16/12

The Great Inventory Diet 2012

Current inventory weight: 69,453 Items
Wanted to hit 70k before the big clean, I have a week before getting to it, it might still happen.
Santa was actually listening to me gave me one of the two things I wanted for x-mas, a few days early, time with Belle.  She is taking some grad school classes while working full time and really has been scarce lately.  I really hope she gets done soon, I miss her.

12/23/12

Made it to 70,156 Items...let the purge begin!

After trash empty, emptying the trash brought it down to  69,649, so I guess it was a little bit of a cheat.

After unpacking what was in my "Recent Acquisitions" folder, it went back up again, so it really was all there.

12/25/12

Merry X-Mas! 
I performed "Baby, It's Cold Outside" at the Christmas Eve show and then was dancing at the after party, when Renae logged in.  I ran home and started dancing with her in our cabaret instead. 
What a lovely present!  Santa definitely heard me when I told him what I wanted.  We both had family desert us on X-mas Eve so it was PERFECT to get to hang with her! 
We did this pic to send to Belle who was away with her family.  A very Merry Christmas indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment