Monday, December 10, 2012

Advent-ageous!


12/1/12

So it is the first day of December and all the Advent calendars got my attention.  I started out at Yasum, she is so generous and awesome with her gifts, plus it gave me a chance to tell Santa what I really want this year. 
Swayland is also having an Advent Calendar that you had to find all the clues hidden around the sim.  At first I was a little miffed, since I already have to come back 24 times, but running around this sim was a pure joy!  It is so beautiful!
The Bamboo Forest leading up to the Buddhist Temple was stunning.
A hanging out in the balloon provided a magnificent view of the whole sim.
Winter campfires are my favorite, so I kicked it here for a while and just watched Caveman TV.

12/2/12
How did I get so lucky?  I won, completely at random, a much needed dose of Renae on a Sunday morning, and I savored it.  We took in the 11:00 show at The Orchids Theater.  I still giggle at myself when I think that I used to conceive it possible to be a part of Orchids and GB.  I wanted to do my R&B acts in their theater to make some extra money so that I could actually pay my rent.  But there is no way!  I have been as busy as I could possibly want to be with Guerrilla Burlesque performing every other week.  Renae set my mind at ease, that neither her or Belle find it an imposition to be my patron and support me doing what they wish they could do themselves (in whatever capacity that means for them individually, not that they want to be dancers, you know what I mean).   She did make me promise that they would get a one woman show soon.  I will be more than happy to oblige that request.

12/7/13
The GB Afterparty, decided to take my full length Black Russian style gown for a spin on the pole.  I like to make myself giggle sometimes.


12/8/12

  • Reindeer sweater
  • Comfy mesh boots
  • Dagger - check
  • Pistols and extra ammo
  • Garlic and cross
  • Tranquilizer syringe
***All Clear to take off for Christmas Shopping!***

So I ran errands and later that night I got some more Renae to continue encouraging the holiday mood.  We played around with poses and backgrounds for a while, this being the picture fit for my bloggin'….
Then she helped me with my set building and choreography.  See more on Bootstrappin' Burly-Q Gurly-Q.  Just wanted to include this excellent shot of the Heat Miser, just because, you know, hot and cold.

12/9/13

A big load of frustration and a migraine?  Got just the thing…curl up in SL for a while.
Sometimes, no matter what you thought you were doing the message you were trying to convey was not clear enough, and it is read as completely different, the joke becomes an insult.  The vision has to change to something you did not really want, but compromise is not a bad thing.  It just takes a moment to sink in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment