Monday, December 31, 2012

Boxing Week


12/26/12

Going for it, really getting on the inventory cleanse.  I was always fond of the traditions around Boxing Day, but I never get around to it until spring cleaning, but as it happens doing it in SL worked out.  The pressure of disorganization when working so much is what drove me.

I spent a great deal of time in the Junkyard on Ponso and then I tried to go home and could not.  I went and took care of some RL and tried later to go home.  Renae could not get home as well and she made Belle try from her folks' place, and to no avail.  So confused I landed myself on an old Maldo LM and found that our sim was gone…. 
I have never seen such a thing before!  I got in touch with Cherry who got a hold of Mr. Koi, who graciously restarted it, and everything was fine.  I was really worried for a while.  I just started making inworld storage and was concerned that it was gone forever already.  These things happen to people all the time and I am afraid I will be a casualty someday.  As heavy as it is to have this large of an inventory, I would hate to lose it!

Spent a lot of time in Squeebees MST3K Theater.  They really need to flea bomb the place and fix the holes in the chairs.  I do not have any ao's on or anything.  But kept falling through and tweaker scratching my head every minute or so.   I learned how to unpack boxes while wearing them.  Only one other person was in there so I was not being too much of a pest while wearing boxes and extracting the items.  

I honestly busted my upper limit 71,105 items after cleaning out all those boxes, all the while lol'ing to Joel and his robots.

12/28/12

3:30 am
After a day of sorting and boxing and tossing, I was hoping for a dramatic reduction in numbers but, alas, I only went from 71,186 to 69,403...Oh well dancing to Spanish guitar & 60's Jazz in the sunrise is a nice recovery tonic to knowing that I still have a lot of work cut out for me.

Back to work...
  • Textures. Sounds and Gestures...gone...67,712 Items

12/29/13

  • Skins and Make-ups done…66,771

12/30/12

  • Jewelry folder done…65,695

I have been staring at myself on a posestand for two days, I was going to post a picture, but looking at it, even now, is too annoying.

12/31/12

  • Clothing organized, boxed and tossed…66,634, now it is time to party!
Renae was trying on some hunt prizes and this shape, my response to her was that she really just looked like Fang Bait, so I went BlazeBoi Vamp on her.  My avi's male shape has not been out and about too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment