1/1/13
Happy New Year!
It is amateur
night in RL and I do not go out and the peeps I usually hang with were gone, so
it worked out perfect to keep Renae company for New Year's Eve. We decided to stay at home for the countdown,
and celebrate in our own special way ;} but later we went to Lesbian Paradise
and danced to their stream. We made our
own party there too, women came, watched us, waved, and went onward. We had an absolute blast, got wasted and
silly. I am infinitely glad to have
started the New Year this way!
Tonight We are
Drinking From the Bottle!
The next day after
I was able to focus on a computer screen again...oh my head.
- Hair and Accessories sorted
- Unsorted outfit bases - sorted
Back at Squeebee's
for more MST3K and sorting, sorting and more sorting.
Only one accident,
when I put all of the items in my Unseelie Fairy Folder on all at once. Fortunately I was able to get them all of in
only one re-log. On my old computer this
would have taken at least three and a De-Ruthing (yes I have done this before)
.
1/2/13
- Hung 70 outfits in closet. Photographed, titled and tagged.
When I make an
outfit and tire of it I put it in a folder called "To Hang in Closet. I have the CTS Wardrobe, purchased a long
time ago. I thought I would use it more
to its fullest, but what it has become is a way of cataloging the outfits I
make. It is pretty rewarding to just
flip through them all. There is at least
200 in there before this latest batch.
Occasionally I go to it looking for the right outfit. Usually I just throw on one or two, blind,
before I just run with what I got.
- 65,239 - down to 61,608. Cleaned out notecards while sitting at Squeebies, that is some progress. All those notecards that come along with a purchase can add up.
- Packaging scripts gone - 61,328 items
- Extra textures that are not of the item in the folder done - 61,137
- Landmarks gone - 58,395 I put one of each of the stores that I know into the LM folder and the rest...deleted
- 58,740 - Well I am not sure what I unpacked, but this seems like a good place to end up. Feels much, much better, once I get another break I am going to attack my objects folder. That one will easily lose another 10K of duplicate crap.
1/6/13
Moments before the
end of vacation, I get to have an evening with Belle, SLife is good!





No comments:
Post a Comment