Monday, January 28, 2013

Introducing the SOLID BLAZE DANCERS!


1/8 - 1/9/13

Today we celebrate the birth of our Alt Fam!  I might have birthed them but Renae was there holding my hand and fetching the girls from where ever they landed in order to get them to the right place for inventory building.  Catching them right out of the womb.
Meet Anais Nine! 

The Lindens in all their infinite wisdom has completely re-done the birthing process of avatars so that when they land there is just Portals to different areas.  Not realizing what I was doing Anais ran through one archway and landed in a Were/Vamp RP area.  WTF? 

No one was threatening to bite or maul me, and I am sure that some folks would be good with this arrival, but I would have ditched SL if I had gone there first.  I really did need the tutorials.  I can imagine a total noob, just pushing through, not knowing how to move, how to change their clothes nothing, and being bitten my some vamp and made their doll before they knew what hit them.  Even if you want to be a vamp/were you should be a little more informed so one does not inadvertently join the wrong family. 

Next out of the womb, Hypatia L'Amour...
Renae is waiting at home for the word, to get the next one...just a moment of appreciation for my lovely lovely girl!
Gushing praise alert:  Fab Free @ The Wash, Womenstuff, AdN, Sn@tch, these are the places she took the girls and not only tediously collected, waited for lucky letters, and gathered, but she unpacked and organized them whenever she got the chance.  I really do not deserve her!

Hypatia took the Editor's Choice Portal, this was a bit better.
Renae came and picked her up in Ireland a chat hot spot, and took her to Fab Free, to load up.  The goal is to only spend L$100 each.  I think they will do just fine.   I was going to try to do it on nothing, but they needed to get a few dollarbies, and the joining fee for Womenstuff, and a few other groups that are worth it.  I probably could have done a workaround on that, just going with what I know to save time.

Making sure they could pass the audition. :)  This is going to be so much fun, now I just have to learn the finer points of doing group dances on the Szi formation mover.

1/21/13

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about anaisnine2.  Her official rez day was delayed, but when she came into the virtual world she made the most of it, well after being annoyed by this overbearing cloud boy.
So I realized that in my confusion over immediately messing up the password on Anais Nine's account I impulsively made a second account Anais 9.2.  I was thinking of deleting it, but when the time came to make the decision, I just could not do it.  I am glad I decided to keep her, she is the identical twin of Anais, but she has her own personality for sure. 

She picked the right portal to go through, Art...It took her to The Art Box.  It is variable, just rez the recreation/installation that you want and there were many to choose from.  Glad she came around over the weekend since I could really savor this awesome experience.
Then Hypatia (puppeted by Renae) came and got her at this noob-friendly location.

1/21/13

How high can one stack Goth Noobs?  At least 3 toe to ponytail apparently….
Playing around on Renae's pose box.  It really takes me back to my noob-hood to be playing around with these alts.
OMG having triplets is a lot of work.  Just friending each other and getting the right LMs is complicated.  I am trying to not even think about all the inventory organizing that has to be done.  Renae has been a great co-parent and has been working on unpacking and some organizing, but I think she is kind of tired of it, needing to get back to her inventory diet.

1/22/13

The Anaises Profile Pic.  I think that they did pretty good with the Fab Free scores!  Nicer skin and shapes, clothes and everything else for that matter, than when I used to scrounge around for freebies.

1/27/13
Scoring some Sn@tch...we wanted to get some matching outfits for free, so we hung out there for the better part of the day while Renae and I actually dealt with our respective RL stuff that involved hanging out on the computers.  Worked quite nicely, we all got one of each of the lucky boards and I bought Gatcha baseball T's for our "uniform."  I just realized then that I could start my own SLRDA (SL Roller Derby) team.  Of course I could not play even two of us at the same time...but we will have to see...hmmm…Renae wants to start a Steampunk themed team, once she is ready to move on from her job at Rag Dollz.


No comments:

Post a Comment