Monday, February 25, 2013

Dancing For Work & Play

2/6/13

We had a group photo shoot. It did not turn out quite the way it was envisioned, so not sure if they will ever come out as promo photos, but I am sneaking this one out just of me as an excuse to say...
...it was loads of fun having everyone together, looking sexy, perving each other and just showing the enormity of the Guerrilla Burlesque Army!  Every time I rehearse or perform with them I am thankful for this opportunity to work with such fine and fun folks. 

2/7/13

My next set build has a Dieselpunk theme and I needed some background textures for the view out the windows.  Perfect excuse to dress up in 30's garb and run around Seraph City.

2/14/13

Renae and I got to hang for Valentine's Day, but we played it low-key and goofed off around the home sim.  Every other picture I took of that night had me perving her breasts, no sense in denying it.
Such lovely ones indeed!

2/16/13

Inspired by the GB photo shoot, I decided to play around with my girls and make them pose for me.  I was also on the added mission of seeing how well I could run all four of them on my computer, just hanging out on my sim which is a pretty low lag environment.  It was a bit challenging.  I can probably put one or two on my laptop when it comes to choreo time. 
I loved playing around with some of the group poses that I had lying in my inventory.  Which digging around in there reminded me that I still need to sort those folders.

2/21/13

Doing my first show on the road...GB is going to Key West!  YAY!  They built a very nice skybox for the stage and audience seating, so lovely and summery, I really need that right now.
But I do hate it when I SL reminds me of RL chores I need to do.  Yes, even though it is February, the grass is growing, and I have a push mower along the lines of this one.  Have to give it a trim before it gets to be that length, which is what I usually do every year, wait until I have to borrow a power mower to do the first trim.  Ugh these things just take me away from SL, how annoying!

2/23/13

I got to do my act first tonight, so I actually sat through the rest of the show,  such a luxury, Cherry usually puts me on last.  What I loved about this shot was Lymirah over my shoulder like the cute little devil she is.
Later that day, we had the show at Key West.  Belle tried to come but the sim was full and she kept crashing every time she tried.  Very frustrating, know she is having computer issues, but I was hoping this would be the one time she got to see me perform in the show.  As my patron and biggest fan (tied with Renae) she has yet to see me perform.  I was also doing a repeat of the Curse of the Crystal Skull, which was my audition act and totally inspired by the Pirate build she did at Chasm Deep last summer. 

Friday nights are their gaming group or date night, depending on the week.  This tradition started long before SL and I came along, so I will not pout too much.  Even if they make it inworld in time to see the show, the sim is so full that they crash hard every time.  Oh well, Belle said that it does not bother either of them that they cannot make it to GB as long as I continue my private performances that include "wardrobe malfunctions."
Tusko Okey is back!!! And Belle made it back for that.  She crashed every 15 minutes and had trouble keeping the stream, but she hung in there and it was fun dancing with her, even though it was only really a complete experience for me.
We showed Lesbian Paradise how it is done after Tusko, and it was much the same with the crashing and the stream, the fact that she kept up without complaint, was the sweetest gesture of loving determination.
Ahhhh…..Dancing Lag-Free!  Sometimes just The Aether Amazon is all we really need.  I was also elated that I got to spend so much time with her.  Back to grad school craziness for a little while for her, but we have a date for the Steam8 Hunt, set in stone and no excuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment