12/10/11
Happy Rez Day!
Ender, I love you! BBF for as long as I care to remember. I am so stoked to bring you here with me! Now that you met yourself you are probably wondering "How did I come to be? What were the first moments of my second life like?" Well here is my birthing story (*giggles* not really, you know I am not into that!) Ok it is a journal of your first days of life for the record, so you know where you have been and what you have done. But I will probably add quite a bit of motherly advice. Starting with: Be safe and sane!
I chose the Vamp to start with because the Steampunk looked like a machine. Found out later there is a human avi for it. But too late, I already added to the statistic that has SL on the Vamp recruitment ad campaign. I know that you are vamp-friendly so I figured you would not mind. But watch out inworld, do not let them bite you unless you want to be attached to that one. Your first time needs to be special! Make sure he is not only hot, cause there is no excuse for him not to be except laziness, but he must also be a good person.
Oh yeah this is why I started using Firestorm, I remember now. I could not figure out how to get out of the dark on the SL V2 (or V3 for that matter). Really hard to maneuver in the pitch black. Would have loved to known how they had improved the new noob landing point. But one thing stays the same, lots of avis hanging heads and staring off confused. I will try to find it later…or not.
Vamps in the snow have a special sparkle! Logged out and back in with Firestorm…way better! Now I can enjoy my, I mean your, orientation experience.
Rockin' around the Christmas tree! Found a new skin in the library inventory. You are just more olivey than pale should not limit you to your RL but, it is fun being you!
Second stop after dark nightmare and orientation…KMADD to start the Men's Stuff Hunt \m/...I am going to load you up real good! Plus this is fun, like seeing the world through different eyes. I always wanted to know what it was like for boys here. I have not wandered out of the house as BlazeBoi yet, but we will have a Boyz night as soon as you are settled.
Merry X-Mas Ender!
12/11/11
Ahhh that is better…a quick check-in after your first makeover, needed to give some stuff from my inventory.
Plus I had to judge your cuteness next to mine. I think you will pass. *smirk*
12/12/11
Onward Menstuff Hunt
So this was the inspiration behind creating this avi for you since I know you would not have wanted to get it all set-up. I know you too well. So there are two other hunts for Men this month, Men Only, and Mr. Hunter. How perfect! Loaded with quality goods, you will get inspired, I know that too.
Do you see the screwdriver in this Pic? I stood over it for a long time and did not. Hunting is a great skill and I think you will be better at it than I am, months of training and conditioning have made me pretty sharp, but I am sure will show me up pretty quick, you were better at all the games I lost patience with.
Of course you had to ride your first pickle in SL! I will not say anything else, promised not to embarrass you!
After this I got side tracked to the Men's Only Hunt because it is ending this weekend. It was a bit grueling but I finished it in a couple of long evenings.
12/13/11
Finished MOH to night, and went back to #30-something on the Menstuff Hunt At one point, it was kind of pathetic, I found myself falling asleep while walking thought the store that’s what happens when one pushes themselves too hard. It reminds me of that one night at the bar…OK I will shut up.
12/14/11
Back on the Menstuff; 3rd stop of the evening ::Mortality:: cleaned the Lucky Chairs with 2 Es and a ?! Knew that having an E would pay off.
This was taken after I sat in them out of course.
Always thought dolphins were a Lesbian thing, but I guess they have the GayBoys vote too! I am sure they also have the Bi vote, seeing as how Dolphins are all of the above. This was taken on a Gay sim, outside the shop, the landmarks are in your folder, have fun, but not too much! I will not be held responsible for RL ripples. But you are a kind soul, so I know you will do the right thing. I say this because this Gay world is a big one for a small town boy and it is right here 24/7.
Waiting for the third crash of the night to go through its process meditation on patience. Keep grounded! A Wise Trans Woman once said that it is easy to lose yourself in here, just keep your head on your shoulders. Breathe!
12/16/11
You met Renae and hung out at the Bubble…she is hot!…for a girl ;) This avi of yours has too many crashing problems, not having a home is troublesome. At least that is what I think is causing the hiccups. We will see what we can do about that.
I did craft one good VampBoy look for you. He is a cutey! At least that is what she said!
12/17/11
Crashing lots again, just frustrating when I can log in as myself and have no problems. Maybe I can find a nearby info hub to call home…not sure if I can get it done on Maldo.
Ran out of L$ at #25 of Mr. Hunter Hunt. Bought you a few bucks to get started on. The goal was to build you on L$300. And I did it! There was some additional L$ to get you started after you becomes you. This was a rather inexpensive gift overall, it has just been a s***ton of work and I have not unpacked boxes yet. Most of the money spent on this was for AOs. About halfway into the first hunt I broke down and could not stand to not have one…this noobishness was tooo much. All of the free ones and a good one are loaded into the Firestorm AO. The Phoenix folks are brilliant for just making it a part of your viewer. You will never have to deal with the frustrations of HUDs for everyday running around, just for special stuff. What you ask…well there are many reasons to wear a HUD and you will find out when you need one.
Got to do a little hunting with you. I watched some lucky boards while you finished Mr. Hunter…and then we crashed. But this time it was the region's fault. I got a matching outfit group gift and I scored your Freebie For Newbie hair from Calico Ingman Creations. Long hair like mine, but in your lovely black. Twins…ha ha ha ha! Hope this does not make your boy too jealous since I am hotter!
12/18/11
Spent some quality time as you in the Public Sandbox in Ferox. This is the less glamorous and very repetitive part of the post hunt, it is like skinning and butchering the elk. It is not much fun until you get to try on things and play with your objects.
Boxes, boxes, boxes, boxes and a few more boxes…its like when you help me move! *grin*eyelash batting*
Wait there is still more boxes…I picked up anything I found from other hunts, freebies, group gifts, and the Freebies for Newbies for you. That folder was fatter than any one hunt. Well at least you are set for a while, just go roaming and enjoy!
12/27/11
Well we did not get together as planned, snow, snow, snow, so I will have to wait to give you this present. But it did give me time to do some more unpacking. You are still going to have a project of sorting stuff, if you ever do it, you do lack some good Gay Boy skills, having been raised in a barn. kiss kiss
You still attended the Amazonian X-Mas Party. I could not leave you out of it since it was supposed to be the big reveal for you. Unfortunately you kinda made an ass of yourself. Just kidding! I made sure you were charming and did not drink too much champagne. Belle and Renae are stoked to meet the real you.
OK so you did get a little buzzed and silly, you're always a fun one! Especially when you are me! Ha ha ha!
12/30/11
Well finally You became Yourself!
You know the story from here, it is now your story and I am happy to share it with you. I hope that you like SL as much as I do, though it would be for different reasons, everyone finds their own path here. Happy New Year Little Funk Soul-Brother! I love You!



















No comments:
Post a Comment