9/14/12
Renae and I, oh
yeah! A little Unseelie Club Chic, and
we are out for the day. Took her to
Orchids and had fun though it does not necessarily look like it here. You know all the fun is hiding in the side chats and gestures.
I realized later
when getting pix together for the next few entries that I have not been wearing
my smiler. I am going to have to remember to add it to every
outfit. Like the door/mirror check
before leaving the house.
I took her to
M.O.C.K. since somehow she is not a member.
Mockie was trying to get 3500, so I got her one more. This pic was taken before she did my MOCK
makeover. One click of a tatt and I am a new woman. {Insert makeover pic later}
The plan was to
work on our new house, we will see if we get around to it. At this rate I am not too certain we will.
9/15/12
Got her for a
second night, yes! We'll see if we
actually get anything done. So of course
we start by doing something completely different.
Anxiety Skin…had
not been since the re-branding of her skin line and move to a new store. Have to say it is quite lovely!
Then Kastle Rock
Couture called and we answered. I had
promised myself to come back after having made a very brief stop while on the
hunt. We both won the same dress of the
Lucky Letter Board. I think Renae even
won 3 Lucky Letters. So to celebrate, we
threw the dresses on and went to Ender's smoke filled lounge. We drank champagne, and danced for a
while. Was too distracted to get more
than a passing shot.
And for the record
we did not get much else done. The house
was in fact set up and torn apart, then there were more pressing things like,
skins and MM boards to tend to. I am going
to be homeless for a while, I shoulda known.
9/16/12
Ender is grounded
from SL by his partner, for a little while at least. GRRRRR...I should have kept a closer eye on
that boy.
He came inworld to
tell us, well mostly to tell her. Renae
had just put up this box for him to move into, so she is a little ticked at him
too, since he will not be around so much.
I am used to this, he is a creature of habit, like me. Trouble makers the whole lot of us. Though I am reformed, RL and SL people are
keeping me outta trouble for the time being.
As in so far so good. It is very
nice, never boring for sure!
Do not like drama?
Do not cause it! No matter how good my
intentions are, when I cross the line some one inevitably gets annoyed. So I strive to use my spark in other ways,
putting out brush fires all the time gets boring and leaves you with scorched
earth. I
guess if I was truly being honest here I would reveal that I am just lecturing
Ender…thanks for reading along!





No comments:
Post a Comment