Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Lovecraftian Evening


Addendum to September:  These pictures got lost, but then found, so I am catching up with this anachronistic post.

9/24/2012


It was our night to wrap up the last scrap of a lovely hunt and to move to the next phase.  We almost forgot to go back for the rest of our Time Traveler Training at Epic Toys.  Missing out on the final gift would have been incredibly sad!  But we made it there on our way to the festival.

Afterward Belle took me to the H.P. Lovecraft Carnival at a roleplay sim that is dedicated to his works.  (The small details like its name, fell through the cracks in moving files between computers.) 

We rode rides…



She paid me L$ for a kiss…


(I would have done it for free, and did, in fact do it more than once that night. *salacious grin*)

We kicked the ice cream vendor that was suspiciously void of frozen treats...


Watched the moon over the midway…


...and talked about what is coming.  A fantastic evening tinged with a little sadness.  I know this is the last I will see of her for a while.  We certainly have made the most of her last moments of relative freedom.  Work becomes crazy for her now and she will not have much time inworld.  *frown and sigh*  But she does amazing work that she loves, so she is in a good place, even if it is not so much with me.  Ok I am being dramatic, it will just be weeks or the better part of October, knowing her, she will blow off some work for SL time just when I need her.

No comments:

Post a Comment