9/6/12
Could not wait
any longer, must go on Steam 7 Hunt!
This year I decided to do the whole thing. In hunts past Belle would just hand me LMs
for the clothing stores, I did not feel the need to have much else, with all
the lovely steam sims and Belle's builds , I would spend my time doing other
hunts. But then I realized I am
woefully lacking in steamy things to play with and the timing was perfect, so
here we go...
Hanging at
Belle's, making our plan, and the pledge to do the whole thing together.
Epic Toy Factory,
part one. I love love love her
builds! Trying to get into the TARDIS I
accidentally landed in this bubble. We
are going to be fully trained time lords by the time this is over, but I fear
for my success if I cannot even open the door.
It said "Sit
Here" so I did and "Ouch!" Fiesty little chair!
9/8/12
Fresh day with
the Ghostraven Mini-Hunt! We got to
this stop late the night before and saw the notecard, gauged our exhaustion
and called it a night.
This was another
amazing mini-hunt, time and space traveling through many different
builds. I just love those folks who not
only see a hunt as a way to get people interested in their products, but as a
time to show off the best parts of their sims, or create new builds with the
theme.
Taking a pause,
we got so distracted by looking around this stop on the hunt that we missed
the gear near our feet!
Last stop, really
beautiful and a satisfying finish.
9/13/12
BELLE
IS GOING TO KILL ME!
The studio was
beautiful, and now, not so much. I
cannot even stand in it, hurts the eyes!
I just thought I would retexture the interior so I did not have the
texture problems that comes from glass walls, and I completely covered every
side of every prim in the structure. I
did not conveniently do it in edit mode, oh no I had to mess up big!
A few hours
later, with very little grumbling that I could hear (actually she rofl-ed when I told her),
she fixed it. It looks better than before, because she is amazing!







No comments:
Post a Comment