Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wherever I Lay My Pose Stand...


    ...That's My Home.


    9/20-21/12

    A brain break at an undisclosed location.  We have been chugging a way at it, talking and exploring all along.  Savoring the hunt, has been nice and something I have not done this much since I first learned about hunting.  We did get a lot done in these two days though.

    Temporary digs while Renae works on remodeling the house.  I might be here a while.  It is a great house, from The Julia Collection, I can barely move around in it, but it is soooo cute!  The decision to move in with Renae was to save prims so we can build other stuff.  We are even putting in a room for Ender, do not know if he  will take it or not.   Until then, I do like being on the ground again!

    9/23/12

    Playing around on the Steam 7 Hunt.  I have a tracking routine and get very focused when hunting alone.  This was quite enjoyable though, a nice change of pace.  Tonight there were many photogenic places, double the fun.

    The Wastelands - nice to visit the sim behind the windlight settting, a post-apocalyptic role-playground.

    Dr. Who at Ankh Morpork. Honsetly, I was disappointed at first when the 9th Doctor became the 10th Doctor, but he rapidly stole my heart.  The great thing is that no matter what skin he takes, he is still himself and each successive Doctor is loveable for the same reasons the previous on was.  I confess to not being a fan of the old show, I have tried and failed.  But the new one has my loyalty.

    Belle has been forgetting her smiler too, or she was concentrating way too hard.


    Joy of Steampunk 
    Despite being a big fan of Knowledge Tomorrow, I had not made it over here to explore her sim, I am so glad she forced me to by being in this hunt.  Beautifully curated and fun to play around in.

    I had a million pictures, but this Kraken ate them I guess.  I wonder when Kracken season is, I am going to register for a tag.  I want revenge and all the calamari I can eat!  I am really ticked off right now.  I distinctly remembered taking pix, the smile, the grab face gesture, but they are no where on my computer. ARGHHHH! I am going to cry…guess I have to go back for another visit.

    After hearing me vent Belle gave me this pic she took:

    The Sea turtle was making its rounds and paying homage to Jules Verne every few minutes.  According to Belle; it was actually harder than it seems to actually capture the wayfaring reptile on pixels.  Hence the caught off-guard look to the poses.


    9/29/12


    Too much good music, my head exploded!
    My typist saw the best show she had in a long time in RL.  Nothing fancy just tight musicianship and indie tunes in a beautiful outdoor venue on a full moon night.  Then she came in to take me to Guerilla Burlesque and Jordan Reyne.  The combo caused over stimulation, and we both crashed… hard.

    The next day:


    One of those days where I am not really sure who I am anymore.   But the one thing I know for sure is that I was wearing about 1/3 of all the attachments, in my entire wardrobe, all at the same time.  I am not really sure how this even can happen.  But it causes a lot of problems.  Just had to walk away and go on another RL excursion.  Again.  Maybe a little hung over?


    Some times just achieving my body, my skin, normal hair, and being at home is an accomplishment.

    9/30/12 

    Renae finally finished our castle/apartments, Amazon Manor.   It only took a couple of weeks.  Better than I could have done.   For some reason she thought I should be on the "Angel" side.  Such a silly girl!

    She is building a lovely roof top garden.  A very nice place to kick it.  I applied to audition for Guerilla Burlesque, wish me luck!

    Found this thing that I had done on Facebook a while back.  It is all so true it is scary!  *wink*


    p.s. Blogspot was being wierdly wonky while I was writing this post and things were shifting all the time, please blame them for the excessive spaces and weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment